Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

Any chance of the Nets not winning it all?

Path is very clear for Nets. I personally don't see anyone stopping them. Clippers maybe, but only if PG13, aka Playoff P aka Choker, somehow turns to a clutch player. Other teams, no way because of their lack of playoff experience (Jazz, nuggets, Mavs). None of their key players have reached finals before.

EDIT: I know i didn't comment on the east coast, but I don't see Bucks having enough firepower to stop them. Also Sixers are very hit or miss and a lot depends on the health of Embiid.

Last edited:

Hardy

nah, I don't think Nets have this in the bag already, let's see if and when Harden comes back first of all.

khaled_a_d

Injuries can stop the Nets, and could very well do it this series.
If Harden was healthy, they beat the Bucks easily, but with his injury I can see Milwaukee making a comeback

Richard.H

Doncic deserved better :(

Luka has way too much to carry. Porzingis is one of the most overrated Euro players I've seen in a while. I would say even Vucevic could provide more help for Luka. Ideally everyone expected Porzingis to be a star that can help Luka and even carry Luka on his offnights. This dude can barely score more than 20 points in playoff games. For a supposed star player that's pathetic.

El Gato

Villarato!
For a supposed star player some would think he is, he's not really treated as the star player at all, not within the team, not by the media at large. Even gone ahead several times to, between the lines, express folks on the team don't look at him like that. Cuban compared it to early Terry-Dirk dynamic - different people acting differently. Two don't even like each other despite common past in Spain.

Think they'll deal him out at some point anyway.

khaled_a_d

Luka has way too much to carry. Porzingis is one of the most overrated Euro players I've seen in a while. I would say even Vucevic could provide more help for Luka. Ideally everyone expected Porzingis to be a star that can help Luka and even carry Luka on his offnights. This dude can barely score more than 20 points in playoff games. For a supposed star player that's pathetic.

KP was great last year, but injuries took a lot from him.
Luka turning into Lebron/Harden hero ball didn't help either, we basically used him as KLove with the Cavs.
The team needs a Kyrie/CP3 to get the best out of Luka.
Problem is, the Luka and KP trades took away the assets

Sailor Mars

KP was great last year, but injuries took a lot from him.
Luka turning into Lebron/Harden hero ball didn't help either, we basically used him as KLove with the Cavs.
The team needs a Kyrie/CP3 to get the best out of Luka.
Problem is, the Luka and KP trades took away the assets

No they don't necessarily need a top PG with Luka, but they need to do what Daryl Morey did with James Harden. Surround him with a ton of 3 and D players(like Ariza, Tucker, Mbah a Moute) and a pick and roll center (Capela).

And Kristaps sucks. Get rid of him. A useless Diva.

Home of Barca Fans