Basketball/NBA

khaled_a_d

No Luka in All star selection.
I really hope they get rid of current system of starters voting, they are basically making it a clickbait while censoring fans wishes

El Gato

Villarato!
No Luka in All star selection.
I really hope they get rid of current system of starters voting, they are basically making it a clickbait while censoring fans wishes

I'm quite confused as to what happened to the All-Star weekend over the years. I used to always look forward to it, Howard and Nate used to be a good show, all-star games had a good mix of prestige and competition with tribute to old stars getting a sympathy nod & one-off seasons for usually non-star players. Now does anyone actually give a toss?

wisconsincule

I think that there is a possibility that Warriors don't win the West this year. West is loaded. You have Denver, Houston, OKC, Portland and Spurs, who all have the tools to beat Golden State. A lot will depend on Green's form in the playoffs.

They have so much talent it’s hard to see them not in the finals. I’m hoping the Bucks can hold their form. No Eastern team really scares me in a 7 game series. They’ve shown they can win on the road and the Fiserv Forum has been a fortress thus far.

khaled_a_d

I'm quite confused as to what happened to the All-Star weekend over the years. I used to always look forward to it, Howard and Nate used to be a good show, all-star games had a good mix of prestige and competition with tribute to old stars getting a sympathy nod & one-off seasons for usually non-star players. Now does anyone actually give a toss?

Yeah, no more half decent star player is willing to take dink contest. No more sophomore vs rookie (international vs USA is cool, but some years talent won't be spread between the two) and now the fans don't get their favorites because they should have no say in fan event lol.
And the whole draft thing is stupid btw.
Silver is one of the guys who are trying to do quick changes all the times, he should take it slowly tbh

El Flaco

Seems like Mavs got Porzingis.

Cannot say that I have actually watch him play much, how good is he actually?

And do you think he would actually fit well with Luka?

El Gato

Villarato!
Seems like Mavs got Porzingis.

Cannot say that I have actually watch him play much, how good is he actually?

And do you think he would actually fit well with Luka?

He's an almost natural Dirk replacement. Luka can actually put the ball on the floor properly so he's different enough. I'm only concerned about them competing vs Davis & co. Though maybe I shouldn't mind.

FCBfan22

Dončić carrying Mavs harder than Leo carries Barcelona offensively. Scored 28 of 58 points in the first half.

Hardy

How He can be so skilled at his age it's frankly unbelievable, He's the Messi of Nba (kid loves nutmeg like Leo :messi:)

Leo_Messi

Looks like AD will move to the Lakers. I just hope that the deal with the Pelicans won't be too one-sided. AD is no Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kobe, Lebron etc. level of talent for us to go full retard.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looks like AD will move to the Lakers. I just hope that the deal with the Pelicans won't be too one-sided. AD is no Wilt, MJ, Magic, Kobe, Lebron etc. level of talent for us to go full retard.

I'll assume Kuzma, Lonzo, Hart all gone.

DynzgP-XgAA1CWj.jpg:large

khaled_a_d

^^^Kuzma is surely included and they would want 4 1st round picks to go with them.
Celtics aren't offering Tatum but want Pelicans to wait, that is laughable.
On the other hand, Knicks have top 5 picks, DSJ,Knox can offer up to 5 st round pick in the off-season including top 5 picks, they can make such insane offer as it will keep AD and 2 max slots in Free Agency for Kyrie & KD

El Gato

Villarato!
No offense to AD, but I do hope he pulls a hammy or twists an ankle for them in a crucial moment if this goes down :lol:

Cuban looked over the moon during the KP presser. Mad times for Mavericks coming up if he makes full recovery and there are no signs of recurrence. He also seems humble enough to not go for big money once his rookie contract is done with freeing up some decent space for a PG hunt.

Home of Barca Fans