0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    I can't find it.
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...anchester-city

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mystery surrounds 8XBet, Manchester City’s new Asian betting partner. Open-source intelligence points to the UAE. It has many of the hallmarks of a fake company: a founder who doesn’t seem to exist online and a CEO appearing to hide behind a stolen avatar.
    https://josimarfootball.com/ghost-in-the-machine/

Nice website lol https://8xbet.pro/en/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I read that but I can't really see anything about laziness.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I read that but I can't really see anything about laziness.
    How else do you read the 'he has to adjust to performing every week'?
    It's just a polite way of saying he's dropping a level whenever they lose. Setbacks make him stop working for it. Old Villa habits lingering.

Maybe he'll be a Dele Alli 2.0, but maybe not, City a slightly more organised entity to let that happen.
    Some are boring, some are not.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Mystery surrounds 8XBet, Manchester City?s new Asian betting partner. Open-source intelligence points to the UAE. It has many of the hallmarks of a fake company: a founder who doesn?t seem to exist online and a CEO appearing to hide behind a stolen avatar.

Ohhh I think I know what this is and I think this model of scam started in South America. Some South American friends tried to convince me to get in as they actually made a lot of money off of entering the scam early enough. One of the "betting platforms" they sent me also claimed to be an official partner of the City Investment Group.

The journalist makes it sound as if City fell short on performing their due diligence. But very likely City has no involvement in this and is not even aware. Any scam website can put whatever they want on there.

On the scam: Group of scammers start a betting platform. They invite people to bet and create inhouse "betting gurus" with their telegram groups. If you copy the guru's bet you will get your money back if you lose the bet and if you win you actually get the paid out. The cash-outs are paid with the money of newer members. A pyramid scheme. They keep doing this until they reach a certain amount of users with a certain amount of money in circulation on platform. Then they pull the rug and make off with all the money.

One scam even hired a marketing company to make a promotional video with actors. The video looked super fishy, but for many South American this was proof they were dealing with a legit business here.

Anyway, had a couple of friends who made a few K's getting in soon enough and cashing out from time to time. They bought television sets, bikes and PS4's. It was a lot of money for them. Some of them live off of 500 dollars a month.
    Last edited by Horatio; 21st September 2022 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    How else do you read the 'he has to adjust to performing every week'?
    Well there are all kinds of things that go into performance levels beyond workrate. His metrics in that regard have actually been pretty good at City. I took De Bruyne's comments to mean that the need for discipline and concentration and a flawless performance at City is just different than at Villa, because mistakes can make the difference between winning and losing a title, rather than which wrung of mid-table you end up in.
    Last edited by Jenks; 22nd September 2022 at 05:58 AM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Ohhh I think I know what this is and I think this model of scam started in South America. Some South American friends tried to convince me to get in as they actually made a lot of money off of entering the scam early enough. One of the "betting platforms" they sent me also claimed to be an official partner of the City Investment Group.

The journalist makes it sound as if City fell short on performing their due diligence. But very likely City has no involvement in this and is not even aware. Any scam website can put whatever they want on there.

On the scam: Group of scammers start a betting platform. They invite people to bet and create inhouse "betting gurus" with their telegram groups. If you copy the guru's bet you will get your money back if you lose the bet and if you win you actually get the paid out. The cash-outs are paid with the money of newer members. A pyramid scheme. They keep doing this until they reach a certain amount of users with a certain amount of money in circulation on platform. Then they pull the rug and make off with all the money.

One scam even hired a marketing company to make a promotional video with actors. The video looked super fishy, but for many South American this was proof they were dealing with a legit business here.

Anyway, had a couple of friends who made a few K's getting in soon enough and cashing out from time to time. They bought television sets, bikes and PS4's. It was a lot of money for them. Some of them live off of 500 dollars a month.
    You can't even create an account on that website. It's a fake company made to legitimize UAE money as a sponsorship to City. No scam involved.

They even used a stock picture to create a CEO on LinkedIn

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh.
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"

- I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's lazy. FIFA or UEFA investigation will find nothing though. Andresito should be hired as the main investigator based on this.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe Trinh Thu Trang funded 8XBet through all the sales of her stock photo.

Didn't consider that did ya.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there are all kinds of things that go into performance levels beyond workrate. His metrics in that regard have actually been pretty good at City. I took De Bruyne's comments to mean that the need for discipline and concentration and a flawless performance at City is just different than at Villa, because mistakes can make the difference between winning and losing a title, rather than which wrung of mid-table you end up in.
    He's also just described himself as a 27 year old kid lol

Let's be real, this cat is probably the kind that wants to play ball and be able to say he's been on team that won a title or two. This flour will make no bread.
    Some are boring, some are not.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mystery surrounds 8XBet, Manchester City’s new Asian betting partner. Open-source intelligence points to the UAE. It has many of the hallmarks of a fake company: a founder who doesn’t seem to exist online and a CEO appearing to hide behind a stolen avatar.

Thought I recognized the name and logo from somewhere

https://1xbet.com/

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I recognized the name and logo from somewhere

https://1xbet.com/