Manchester City

El Flaco

[tw]729356214115704832[/tw]

Pellegrini won them titles and this is how the majority of City's home fans repay him?

Disgraceful.

Last edited:
J

Jamie Cal

"If there's no Champions League football next year that's Guardiola's problem, not mine." - Pellegrini on #MCFCvAFC

awful thing to say but lmao all the same.

Trickykid

"If there's no Champions League football next year that's Guardiola's problem, not mine." - Pellegrini on #MCFCvAFC

awful thing to say but lmao all the same.

I don't know the context, but it sounds reasonable enough to me. If anything, Pellegrini has all the reason in the world to be butt hurt after the whole mid-season announcement of Pep as his successor.

Pep will have to dig deep into those sugar daddy sheik pockets to get this sorry ass Man City back on track.

aaron101

Can't believe Pep chose this club. Also, it's clear that Pellegrini is still pissed about the Pep appointment being announced so early. Complete step down for Pep. Barca -> Bayern -> City wtf.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pathetic by the City Fans, but I don't feel sorry for Pelle personally after the stupid excuses he made against us. Sounded very bitter every, single time for some reason.

And when he ultimately could have had a chance to avenge the sacking at Madrid and the early Pep appointment in the CL Semi, he failed tactically big time, and his team looked demotivated as hell too.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Hope United don't screw up in the remaining matches so this plastic club ends up in the Europa League position, where they truly deserve to be.

J

Jamie Cal

I don't know the context, but it sounds reasonable enough to me. If anything, Pellegrini has all the reason in the world to be butt hurt after the whole mid-season announcement of Pep as his successor.

Pep will have to dig deep into those sugar daddy sheik pockets to get this sorry ass Man City back on track.

I'm a bit conflicted on it all tbh. The City fans are definitely quick to forget how recent they won nothing. But at the same time, I have a few friends in Manchester, and they have been unhappy with him with a long time and it's easy to see why.

For instance, one is going off on twitter about how they've spent 340 million on a title winning team and using the league cup to deflect that. Soriano outlined that when Pellers took over that the idea was 5 trophies in 5 years and the league cup wasn't one of them. They also use this thinly veiled 'ah he's so nice' as an excuse which is total shite. It's not been a great 3 year spell and the squad isn't in good nick either.

Also agree with this - https://twitter.com/OliverKayTimes/status/729357389934297089

edit:
Friend just said to me "Really hope we have a manager who has a personality and not just this false sense of charm that covers up his arrogance and stubbornness." - which tbf Pep can be quite stubborn too, but that sums it up. Pellers in game management always seemed non existent to me. Plus, remember his comments when we beat them 2 years ago when Kompany gave away the pen?

Trickykid

I feel for Pep. Pelligrini pretty much admitting to sabotaging him. A mistake to join this club.

Sabotaging? Come one now. Pelle hasn't sabotaged anything. He's just a mediocre manager in charge of a soulless club full of mercenaries. Shit like that is bound to implode sooner or later.

No manager would admit to (or actually try to...) sabotaging a club. Noone would dare to hire him again.

All this is, is a manager who doesn't give a rats ass about his soon to be former employer, just as he shouldn't. He should have worded is more politely, but he's clearly too butt hurt from the Pep debacle.

zanela

So Pellegrini engineered City's collapse. :p

Hope United don't screw up in the remaining matches so this plastic club ends up in the Europa League position, where they truly deserve to be.

The Louis Van Gaal's army gonna muck it up against WestHam. City still the fav to finish 4th. However it 'd be delightful if they don't, personally.

Home of Barca Fans