Tottenham Hotspur

S

Smile

Never heard of him, hope he's not a wasted talent at Spuds. Wouldn't be the first time, they've ruined lots of promising kids last couple years not giving them chances.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah probably. Levy doesn't give a fuck about what his players want, even if it means keeping them there against their will for seasons. As long as he can get as much money out of the buyers as possible and then not spend it on anybody that'll make them genuine title contenders.

He's done it again. Apparently, like with Modric, he told Bale if a bid from a bigger club comes in he'll allow the player to talk to the club. He's refused to do it again. Good players, when signing a new contract with Tottenham, should know Levy is that kinda dishonest person and actually place it in the contract as a proper clause. Levy doesn't do "gentleman's agreements", he just lies to the players so they sign a new contract and then wrings money out of buyers. Smart move, but he's a tosser in my books.

Last edited:

adil_909

Yeah probably. Levy doesn't give a fuck about what his players want, even if it means keeping them there against their will for seasons. As long as he can get as much money out of the buyers as possible and then not spend it on anybody that'll make them genuine title contenders.

He's done it again. Apparently, like with Modric, he told Bale if a bid from a bigger club comes in he'll allow the player to talk to the club. He's refused to do it again. Good players, when signing a new contract with Tottenham, should know Levy is that kinda dishonest person and actually place it in the contract as a proper clause. Levy doesn't do "gentleman's agreements", he just lies to the players so they sign a new contract and then wrings money out of buyers. Smart move, but he's a tosser in my books.

he thinks someone will bid more than 100m? man the transfer market is so pathetic nowadays. gareth bale 100m euros....WTF! by these calculations, messi must be worth at least 500m euros, if not more.

Galning

How do you know all this? I highly doubt players, with all their managers nowadays, would sign a new contract only because the president gave them his word that he'd sell them if a bigger clubs comes along. There are so many types of clauses now, can't be true that they're just fine with: "I promise I'll sell you."

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Was reported on Soccernet and other more respectable, generally rumourless sites. Don't absolutely believe it but that's what's been reported.

biscuits

Banned
Who said Bale wants to leave anyways? He isn't officially whoring himself out like Cronaldo was or Suarez is

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Soldado is a brilliant signing. Now if the Bale transfer goes through, then Spurs will have more money to play with in the market.

ebc_99

Soldado is a brilliant signing. Now if the Bale transfer goes through, then Spurs will have more money to play with in the market.

They don't have much time though and most of the best players are getting snapped up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans