Bayern Munchen

nnao

I think that Bayern will be more unpredictable than Barca, especially with the players coming back (Javi Martinez, Robben, Benatia, Ribery (?)).

gatsu

I think that Bayern will be more unpredictable than Barca, especially with the players coming back (Javi Martinez, Robben, Benatia, Ribery (?)).

Never, MSN makes us automatically the most unpredictable team in the world and by quite big margin.

StarLord

Martinez has not played for a long while, I doubt that he just jump in a CL semi.

I am also unsure of how long Ribery and Benatia have been out for.

nnao

Martinez has not played for a long while, I doubt that he just jump in a CL semi.

Same could've been said about Thiago but his first few games were in pretty physical ones (Leverkusen, BVB (I think?) and Porto). I think he's been back in on the ball training for over a month now. I'd expect him to play by the second leg.

Ribery for ~6 weeks (knees) and Benatia for 3-4 weeks (I think back or knee problems?)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, you said the same thing about Thiago and look how quickly he was back at his best :pep:

StarLord

Yeah, you said the same thing about Thiago and look how quickly he was back at his best :pep:

Chill mate, I just said that I doubt whether Martinez can jump straight into a CL semi. Doubting does not mean that I consider it impossible. There is only a week and half for the CL semi and Martinez has not kicked a football for many months. I am probably right in my assessment. But since your CB alternatives are so atrocious, you may be forced to utilize a rusty player, all the better for us.

Thiago is now considered to be back at his best? Good for him and Bayern Munich then.

StarLord

Same could've been said about Thiago but his first few games were in pretty physical ones (Leverkusen, BVB (I think?) and Porto). I think he's been back in on the ball training for over a month now. I'd expect him to play by the second leg.

Ribery for ~6 weeks (knees) and Benatia for 3-4 weeks (I think back or knee problems?)

a) When will he play his first game though? He is clearly not ready to play yet, otherwise he would have played yesterday. (Martinez I mean)

b) Will Ribery and Benatia be ready for the 2nd leg? Will they play either on Tuesday or Saturday before the CL semi?

c) How has Benatia been this season? The few times I have seen him play for Bayern, he seemed painfully slow. :neymar:

I

instinct

Robben is back in training and Rummenigge said that they want to do everything to get Ribery fit for the matches vs Barcelona.
Benatia trained this morning as well.

Last edited:

FC B

Bayern are already champions of Bundesliga, officially.

Will they get into complacency again in CL or they've learnt their lesson and will be as intense and as focused as they can be?

So is it good or bad for Barca they won it this early?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I don't think there will be any kind of complacency against Barca, especially given all the injurys. Everything else would be fucking dumb and ludicrous ;)

Home of Barca Fans