Karim Benzema

BarcaOG

Banned
christ above--sterling? hes been very poor this season. if city do the treble it would be KdB, not sterling :lol:

modric definitely a contender for me because he's been playing so damn well.... especially if he does something with croatia

but i cant believe im saying this: benz will def be in that conversation as well.....

El Gato

Villarato!
christ above--sterling? hes been very poor this season. if city do the treble it would be KdB, not sterling :lol:

it would be Sterling if England win Euros and he plays a major role without a doubt
even more so if he has a decent autumn afterwards

BarcaOG

Banned
it would be Sterling if England win Euros and he plays a major role without a doubt
even more so if he has a decent autumn afterwards

maybe--but for that to happen England would have to do well and i can easily see them shitting the bed, like they always do. i fancy any of germany, italy, portugal, france, and spain over england. i just dont see it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Didn?t score but tremendous player. Even if the cross is somewhat ^]%* he somehow always manages to get on the receiving end.

Barcilliant

When he first started at Madrid I thought he was very mediocre but man has he grown into an excellent player. If he didn't have to be Ronaldos water boy he would have scored a hundred more goals.

Morten

When he first started at Madrid I thought he was very mediocre but man has he grown into an excellent player. If he didn't have to be Ronaldos water boy he would have scored a hundred more goals.

Just because you guys repeat it over and over doesnt make it true, you are aware of that, right?

Everyone conveniently forget that Benzema has had some of his best seasons individually with Ronaldo in the team, so you can stop pretending he became great all of the sudden when Ronaldo left, that simply isnt true.

Home of Barca Fans