9 - Robert Lewandowski

Barcilliant

Apart from better weather what does Lewa get from Barca that he can't get at Bayern? Financially and sporting wise Bayern are better, far better.

Sorin

Apart from better weather what does Lewa get from Barca that he can't get at Bayern? Financially and sporting wise Bayern are better, far better.

Do you even remotely know the stature of the club you support? Barcelona has always been attractive to the best players in the world, from Kubala and Di Stefano to Suarez and Neymar. The club was not always in the best economic or sporting shape but over over again we bought some the superstars of their era.

All I see you do around here is bitch about everything Barcelona or calling everyone a pussy. Get a grip.

MTL_Barca

I can definitely see why he'd want to leave even though Bayern is currently the stronger team. He won everything with Bayern, yet still didn't win B'Or. Now what's there left to play for besides another 30+ goal season in BuLi? May also not be too happy with Nagelsmann as well.

It's either now or never for him, not too surprising he is thinking of leaving. Still don't see Bayern selling him after everyone saying they keep him though, their fans won't be happy if they sell the best player for like 30M and then may even have to pay more for a mediocre replacement.

feggydinho

Do you even remotely know the stature of the club you support? Barcelona has always been attractive to the best players in the world, from Kubala and Di Stefano to Suarez and Neymar. The club was not always in the best economic or sporting shape but over over again we bought some the superstars of their era.

All I see you do around here is bitch about everything Barcelona or calling everyone a pussy. Get a grip.

Lol, we were far more attractive when we got Neymar and Suarez (we had a legendary Messi with Iniesta and Xavi bossing it around, and we were winning things), the truth is that we're less attractive sporting wise right now, so I reckon that we'll have to offer Lewa massive wages to sign him

feggydinho

I can definitely see why he'd want to leave even though Bayern is currently the stronger team. He won everything with Bayern, yet still didn't win B'Or. Now what's there left to play for besides another 30+ goal season in BuLi? May also not be too happy with Nagelsmann as well.

It's either now or never for him, not too surprising he is thinking of leaving. Still don't see Bayern selling him after everyone saying they keep him though, their fans won't be happy if they sell the best player for like 30M and then may even have to pay more for a mediocre replacement.

So what would he win here, and it'll be harder for us to win La Liga next season if Madrid succeeds in getting Mbappe.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Lol, we were far more attractive when we got Neymar and Suarez (we had a legendary Messi with Iniesta and Xavi bossing it around, and we were winning things), the truth is that we're less attractive sporting wise right now, so I reckon that we'll have to offer Lewa massive wages to sign him

That's not the point he is making. Barca always managed to attract superstars whether they were on top of the world or in a bad cycle : Rivaldo , Maradona , Ronaldo etc...

Managed to even get Ronaldinho in one of our worst periods.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

So what would he win here, and it'll be harder for us to win La Liga next season if Madrid succeeds in getting Mbappe.

Try a different league, maybe more recognition for his performances and more exposure for his brand. Maybe more money as well, who knows what Bayern offers him. He wouldn't be the first player to leave a team after years of success, so not too crazy of a thought.

If sheer number of titles and competing for CL are his priority then obviously Bayern is the better choice, he pretty much has gurantee of top scorer + a league title for each year he renews there and they'll probably be more competitive in CL as well unless he thinks he can make the difference on his own.

Last edited:

Morten

Bayern are better, but honestly they haven't been that impressive since the turn of the year.
Though sure, not much standing in their way of domestic success, at least.

Temptation

Ofc I am, but we need atriker,and there is not much to look.

If Benz scores 45goals per season, lewa can do atleast 35-40.

Our options are:
Lewa,Lukaku,Morata and Jesus.
Pick one.

45 per season? This is literally the only time Benzema has got a 40 goal season in his life.

Barca should probably go younger than this age group.

Lukaku would be worth a gamble. Otherwise Jesus or Morata good shouts too. Both very good at pressing and movement

Home of Barca Fans