Adjustments for CL 2nd Leg at Camp Nou?

Adjustments for CL 2nd Leg at Camp Nou?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A proper pitch and a ref will do. :)
Other than that, Cesc in instead of Keita and Pedro/Cuenca for Alexis and we are set.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Other. Don't mark Ibra at all. As has been said countless times in Ibra thread, he can't dribble, pass, run, score and chokes in big games. This one's pretty big, right? So, why waste couple of good defenders on him?

Sorry, I'm bored :D

gingerless

Alves Pique Mascherano Adriano/Puyol

------------Busquets

-----Xavi/Thiago----Iniesta/Cesc

Alexis/Cuenca------Messi------Pedro/Tello

either this or we're fucked

gingerless

weren't you moaning a couple weeks back about people posting lineups ? ;)

it's actually relevant that we either rest or pick a strong lineup for this game as we have a tough CL game in between... it isn't every game hence why i don't post about it

now gtfo my back asshole

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
12 votes...100% on the don.

It's actually not that difficult:

--------Valdés----------
Dani--Badger-Piqué-Puyi
---------Busi------------
-----Xavi-----Iniesta-----
--Sex----Messi----Pedrito

Although I think Cesc will start.

Spot on (although Cesc for Sanchez)

Antimilan

Or maybe the best adjustment would be: Barca quit playing balls, and beat the shit out of Milan, which is fairly possible, and Barca can do it if they play seriously. Quit messing around like in the first leg..... finish the job already !

desoe

Am I the only one who thinks we should start with Adriano and Alves?

I mean, Puyol as LB barely even puts his foot in the other half of the pitch. And without a proper attacking LB, we're losing a bit of our wing play. But of course, there always come the question about our defence being more vulnerable with this kind of formation. It's all about calculating the risk, I guess

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Am I the only one who thinks we should start with Adriano and Alves?
I think you have a good point here, bro. With Puyol yes we are a bit more steel at back, and there is help for Masch with Ibra, but is the Milan attack that threatening that Adriano can't cope? His offensive tendencies are so what we need and refreshing with Pedro struggling to find his way (goal/offensive at least) and Keita not offering too much in offense either. Adriano is so fast he acts as another winger and may be the answer. Good post man.

Home of Barca Fans