User Tag List

Page 1010 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 10510910960100010081009101010111012 ... LastLast
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 15183

Thread: 1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

  1. #15136
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    20,755
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Good time to revisit:

    Is he trying to save himself from blocking the ball?

  2. #15137
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    20,755
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by catalinutzR80 View Post
    Exchange Mats with Real's keeper and it would have ended as the most embarrassing final ever.



    Piece of shit just leave.
    we probably end up winning CL and LALiga.. Roles reversed.

  3. #15138
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,737
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    We are the only big club that is so casual about their GK situation tbh.
    How Valdes and Jorquera was here for years without trying to get competition, how we are seriously thinking about making Pena or back up GK rather than replacing Stegen etc

    Come on bro valdes had a better performance than courtious today back in 2006

  4. #15139
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    6,237
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iniestaGOAT View Post
    Come on bro valdes had a better performance than courtious today back in 2006
    Yep 3 4 great performance and that 2006 of some hundreds. Valdes straight cost barca some ligas alone. He was a hurrendous keeper. I give him credit for those few scarce performances because some of them happen to be in CL finals. Both champions leagues exits were on him 2005 (4 2 chealsea where every shit of theirs ended up a goal) and chealsea 2012 getting scored on from that ludicrous lob from ramirez. if stegen is elmuro. I would call valves Elhole. Because indeed he was a hole in the goal.

  5. #15140
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,105
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Yep 3 4 great performance and that 2006 of some hundreds. Valdes straight cost barca some ligas alone. He was a hurrendous keeper. I give him credit for those few scarce performances because some of them happen to be in CL finals. Both champions leagues exits were on him 2005 (4 2 chealsea where every shit of theirs ended up a goal) and chealsea 2012 getting scored on from that ludicrous lob from ramirez. if stegen is elmuro. I would call valves Elhole. Because indeed he was a hole in the goal.
    Totally shit talk, Valdes was 100 times better than
    This Shit keeper, back your words up with the performances
    That you say he cost barca the league.

  6. #15141
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    7,283
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Yep 3 4 great performance and that 2006 of some hundreds. Valdes straight cost barca some ligas alone. He was a hurrendous keeper. I give him credit for those few scarce performances because some of them happen to be in CL finals. Both champions leagues exits were on him 2005 (4 2 chealsea where every shit of theirs ended up a goal) and chealsea 2012 getting scored on from that ludicrous lob from ramirez. if stegen is elmuro. I would call valves Elhole. Because indeed he was a hole in the goal.
    The never-ending myth that is Valdes. Proof that you can win it all with a semi-decent GK when you have the best team ever in front of him.

  7. #15142
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    6,237
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    The never-ending myth that is Valdes. Proof that you can win it all with a semi-decent GK when you have the best team ever in front of him.
    I swear I scratch my head.. Only explanation I have is that these dudes either didn't watch barca week in week out during valdes times or forgot the shit keeping and only remember that 2006 and 2009 finals. Although nothing special in 2009
    kilometers matter ..

  8. #15143
    Senior Member
    utility73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wien
    Posts
    2,338
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valdes was „semi-decent“ but Ter Stegen is shit.

  9. #15144
    Senior Member
    iniestaGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,737
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Spain
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Yep 3 4 great performance and that 2006 of some hundreds. Valdes straight cost barca some ligas alone. He was a hurrendous keeper. I give him credit for those few scarce performances because some of them happen to be in CL finals. Both champions leagues exits were on him 2005 (4 2 chealsea where every shit of theirs ended up a goal) and chealsea 2012 getting scored on from that ludicrous lob from ramirez. if stegen is elmuro. I would call valves Elhole. Because indeed he was a hole in the goal.
    You realize thibuat has cost his team few UCL exits too right? It happens.

    He had a great finals performance but valdes vs arsenal was just better.

  10. #15145
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,105
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean really if Courtois get 900k a month, this guy should get no more than 90k a month.

  11. #15146
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    17,013
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raedkuwait View Post
    i mean really if Courtois get 900k a month, this guy should get no more than 90k a month.
    Wasn't there news that his salary increases the longer he stays here ?

    Imagine next or 2 years from now paying this fucking bot 15 mil net / season just because .
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  12. #15147
    Senior Member
    hardyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In Your <3
    Posts
    3,807
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A good goalkeeper is an absolute necessity if you want to compete in Europe. We have an awful goalkeeper hence can't compete in Europe even if we have world class players in every position. Because Goalkeeper and defense wins you games in CL.

  13. #15148
    Member
    LFCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: England
    Valdes actually saved shots. 0.97 GA90 in LL, 1.5 CL. If we don't move on from these players we'll continue to be humbled in the years to come. They'll be here until they can't physically enter the pitch of their own accord.

  14. #15149
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    18,474
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    malvolio would not want to see you die on that hill. Jammie already came down. No need to hold the fort all by yourself. It's a shite fort anyways.

  15. #15150
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,364
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Courtois showing how clutch a good goalkeeper is yesterday.

Tags for this Thread