1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

FCBfan22

Let's update the stats:

Since El Clasico:

Today: 2/4 50%

Together: 9/15 60%

(50% should be considered a bad game for a top keeper. It's one of his better ones since El Classico.)

Catta

Imagine if we had a decent keeper this season instead of MAtS, not WC, but only decent. We would have already be champions.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His supposed strength in passing has not been such for about 3 years now. His distribution is consistently shit these days, just lobbed balls straight to the opposition 8/10 times.

Pathetic goal conceded once again. If this were FM, his Bravery attribute would be about 8/20, at most.

FCMessi

the mfker was obstructed.

Instead of working harder around the obstruction, the mfker waited for the ref to save him.

Lenglet also responsible for missing his assignment.

Messigician

The 2nd goal not his fault.

Only tall keepers can save it he is average height for one.

Same reason Valencia keeper didn't save Messi free kick

Windhook

I'm starting to believe that all of our CL misery in the last 6 seasons is related to MATS. I'm done with him.

Messigician

I'm starting to believe that all of our CL misery in the last 6 seasons is related to MATS. I'm done with him.

Yes

Any other keeper gets us past Roma and Anfield lol.

Look at Navas vs us away at PSG. If they had MATS we win that game and make remontada happen lol

serghei

The 2nd goal not his fault.

Only tall keepers can save it he is average height for one.

Same reason Valencia keeper didn't save Messi free kick

The first goal is not his fault either. He was obstructed. Otherwise, he would've jumped like a panther over anyone and caught that cross like a champ. Then used his vision and put us on the counter for 1-0 ourselves.

Home of Barca Fans