Panathinaikos

H725

http://arabia.msn.com/News/sports/AFP/2011/November/10438365.aspx

This was almost 2 weeks ago....
Anyway strange move,after Malaga,PSG (but I can understand this move) now Panathinaikos.... it seems that sheiks,sultans,emirs,etc. are all focusing to invest in all the European football (although for the moment they didn't invest in Serie A and Bundesliga yet)

good thing or bad?? only the future will tell,certainly they will invest big and for big names like the previous did.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
another crap team in a crap league

Man united >>>>>>>>> Anything ever out of the greek league

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
http://arabia.msn.com/news/sports/afp/2011/november/10438365.aspx

this was almost 2 weeks ago....
Anyway strange move,after malaga,psg (but i can understand this move) now panathinaikos.... It seems that sheiks,sultans,emirs,etc. Are all focusing to invest in all the european football (although for the moment they didn't invest in serie a and bundesliga yet)

good thing or bad?? Only the future will tell,certainly they will invest big and for big names like the previous did.

yesssssssssssssssssssssss :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Everyone knows PAO are my 2nd club and my favourite Greek club. So even if we get short lived success and then back to mediocrity it will still be something to remember!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
they are already better then liverpool now

any team from greece >>>>>>>>> liverpool

dalitis8

Banned
I prefer Olympiacos, but in general, I want Greek teams to do well on the European stage.

Ronaldinho would be a really stupid move in the part of PAO.

You can get tons of young talent from Africa/Latin America and even Europe with all that cash, instead of a washed-up former great...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes but someone like Dinho would make people more aware of the club and attract others. So any very good veteran coming in would be good for us.

Home of Barca Fans