Qatar FC

mc_lovin

- The illegal invasion of Iraq wasn't long ago. Nor conflicts in Libya, Yemen, Palestine, etc.

- I appreciate you acknowledging it. Too many people hide their bigotry behind hypocrisy and willful ignorance. If you don't like PSG because they're owned by Qatar, fine, just stop pretending to care about labor exploitation. It's too obvious.

You are throwing too much stuff together. And from a narrow, purely German perspective I feel we have done reasonably well since WW2. Again, not perfect, but not too bad either (except for freaking Deutsche Bank^^).

Opposed to let's say the US.

Jair Ventura

You are throwing too much stuff together. And from a narrow, purely German perspective I feel we have done reasonably well since WW2. Again, not perfect, but not too bad either (except for freaking Deutsche Bank^^).

Opposed to let's say the US.

Sorry, have to remind the hypocrites how involved the west is in most global conflicts.

Messigician

PSG's owners want to buy Espanyol as a business opportunity and to 'hurt' Bar?a. They want to create a team that will leave Bar?a in the 'shadow of Catalonia'.

? @FootEnEspagne

Nasser Al-Khela?fi has received orders from PSG's owners to buy Espanyol, Bar?a's historic rival in Catalonia.

? @FootEnEspagne

Nasser Al-Khelaifi: "I'm really sure that nobody will allow Super League to happen. We need to think about everyone, not just ourselves. We need to respect the fans."

Nasser Al-Khelaifi: "UEFA have to do something about Bar?a and their levers. If UEFA allow it, other teams will do the same. UEFA have their regulations, we are going to analyse the situation."

Nasser Al-Khelaifi: "The activation of Bar?a's levers is not fair. I'm not sure if it' s legal..."

Home of Barca Fans