Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

Because the entire French team was defending today, well, most of the time today.

Eh...

Pogba, Mbappe, and Benzema did quite a lot of attacking lol. Even Pavard and Hernandez did more than Griezmann. "France defends" sounds like a poor excuse for Griezmann, especially when there were plenty of opportunities for counters alongside periods in which they dominated in possession.

Total-Football

The guys seems more motivated/runs harder, faster when defending in his half than when he is on the attacking end. Lmao... Cardiomann is really out there doing cardios

JamDav1982

Guy plays at no 10 for France and gets applauded for his defensive exploits. The game of football is going to shit.

Worked hard and tracked back well but not much on ball last night is accurate enough.

Hard work is always appreciated/applauded but cant see anyone claiming he had a great game based on that only.

Last edited:

vegitot

France don't attack much that match. Griezmann mostly participates on build up.
I feel like this is how Deschamps want his team to play. No need to attack much.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Poor excuses are poor excuses - he didn?t set one foot right on the German half? he is a forward at Barca and his salary is what???! Pls, we?ve had some enormous flop signings, but watching Greasman play literally hurts me, physically - like some vodo-shit hurts me

cracken

Poor excuses are poor excuses - he didn?t set one foot right on the German half? he is a forward at Barca and his salary is what???! Pls, we?ve had some enormous flop signings, but watching Greasman play literally hurts me, physically - like some vodo-shit hurts me

Why would there be excuses for an excellent performance? he was one of the best players for France.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would there be excuses for an excellent performance? he was one of the best players for France.

Hopefully that gets the attention of a team to want to spend a lot of money on him.

Btw I don't agree with him being one of France's best players in that game, but I don't want to argue back and forth about it either.

Home of Barca Fans