Antoine Griezmann

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's so frustrating. It's like he's always missing something to be a great hit here. Sometimes, he puts every piece together and he's amazing. But it never lasts. It's a mystery.

He is a player who is bad in 4 out of 5 matches, atleast better than Coutinho who is bad in 5 out of 5 matches.

serghei

He is a player who is bad in 4 out of 5 matches, atleast better than Coutinho who is bad in 5 out of 5 matches.

Nah, he's not so bad that often imo. More like 50-50 bad. Sure, I agree he's bad and his finishing is crap way more than it should happen for such a high caliber and expeisve signing. You expect better at this price range imo. No doubt.

That's the whole problem imo. With every 100m+ signing we made, we didn't get a single player who delivers consistently. To say, yea, we paid a lot, but this guy is among the first on the team sheet. Like Neymar was for example. Neymar cost us a lot, but man, on the pitch he was often a real star. Star in wages, in transfer sum, in scandals, but on the pitch as well.

Last edited:

Joan

Nah, he's not so bad that often imo. More like 50-50 bad. Sure, I agree he's bad and his finishing is crap way more than it should happen for such a high caliber and expeisve signing. You expect better at this price range imo. No doubt.

That's the whole problem imo. With every 100m+ signing we made, we didn't get a single player who delivers consistently. To say, yea, we paid a lot, but this guy is among the first on the team sheet. Like Neymar was for example. Neymar cost us a lot, but man, on the pitch he was often a real star. Star in wages, in transfer sum, in scandals, but on the pitch as well.

Yeah, it's safe to say he's heavily underperforming for such a signing as was expected to be a star. But even if his stats weren't terrible, which one could certainly argue in favor of, what bothers me the most is the quality he's showing on the pitch. You don't feel the danger, you don't see him doing top-level stuff often, let aside constantly. Very underwhelming thus far taking expectations into account.

Home of Barca Fans