Luis Enrique

He was the one that wanted Gomes and Denis. His transfer policy has been atrocious in retrospect and part of the reason why we are where we are today.
Also, what authority did he really have once the whole team decided to stop moving on the pitch in during his sophomore season?

Well there is only so much you can do and I don't remember him being the one who specifically wanted those 2 bums.. At least he had the balls to bench pique and set him straight, later did the same with alba. Will never forget when he benched Messi and we'll all know why. Wish he had more support from the higher ups like pep did.

Horatio

You're welcome
At least he had the balls to bench pique and set him straight, later did the same with alba. Will never forget when he benched Messi and we'll all know why. Wish he had more support from the higher ups like pep did.

To append my post: Think he did a great job first season.

And yes, you're right. He didn't shy away from benching those players.

vegitot

Well there is only so much you can do and I don't remember him being the one who specifically wanted those 2 bums.. At least he had the balls to bench pique and set him straight, later did the same with alba. Will never forget when he benched Messi and we'll all know why. Wish he had more support from the higher ups like pep did.

Messi, Pique, Alba...all became key players later though.

Nazario1985

You mean when Benched Messi and ended up loosing to a mediocre team ? /clap

Louis Enrique himself said this : "After seeing the result I do not know if I would take the same decision"

Which means i wanted to make me looks like a boss but ended up fucking things up.

But please do explain us "why", cause you seems to know more than Louis Enrique himself

You mean when Benched Messi and ended up loosing to a mediocre team ? /clap

Louis Enrique himself said this : "After seeing the result I do not know if I would take the same decision"

Which means i wanted to make me looks like a boss but ended up fucking things up.

But please do explain us "why", cause you seems to know more than Louis Enrique himself

Sure the team lost but Messi was being a diva, didnt wanna play right wing. Then after that messi went to the right wing suarez went in the middle and guess what happened. If it was messis way he would be playing this lazy style where he is in the middle and suarez to the right and the team wouldnt win shit

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man need to bring on Adama as a sub when chasing a goal just for his burst of pace and dribbling ability. Just create some chaos up front.

Also.....Thiago ahead of Rodri please. And Gerard Moreno ahead of Morata.

jamrock

He is a foooool now watch him go on to win the euros 😂.

Thiago Has to start, Moreno has to start, you figure out the rest of the midfield & attack after that, the defense kinda picks itself.

Also adama when you are changing a game, against tired nlegs, is a decision even a new born baby makes.

Home of Barca Fans