Ronald Koeman

serghei

Disaster management. He was good as long as nobody gave us chances for La Liga, but when it's time to make a statement, he fucks it up.

CatalinR10

Absolutelly fucking trash display by the team today.

What the actual fuck was with that lineup ?

Imagine having this golden opportunity to top the league but lose against fucking Granada and be at the 3rd spot after the game thanks to this moron's ideeas.

If we don't win the league he should be thrown out the club.

Tackle

Defended him and still back him, but poor showing tonight.

Shoehorning half-fit Umtiti and Roberto into the XI, getting sent off, late subs, taking our best player Busi off to crowd the box with another attacker...

serghei

How come everyone here almost understands Ilaix and De Jong are basically the same type of player, but not him. And that Roberto is just too damn slow for a wing player. And that Umtiti and Pique form a literally "deadly" combination.

The midfield in this game was basically Busi trying one fancy pass after another from deep. That's it, nothing else.

Messigician

I want to be respectful to a club legend but sorry he isn't the coach for me.

I like his passion I do not like his reading of the game and lineups.

Why umtiti and Roberto starting? Why why why?

JamDav1982

Fucked it up completely.

Three CBs and sitting back and often joined by Busquets dropping back to make it a four and all behind the ball.

Deserves that for thinking Roberto should start at RB and a defence of Mingueza, Pique and Umtiti can stroll about with Busquets on front of them.

clemente

Stupid fuck

Deserves to be ditched just for playing Roberto 3 games in a row

Fleck is still available, drop 50m on him instead of some garbage transfers

jairzinho

Utter fail with the team selection. Should have know that Machis would burn Bob. Also should not start Frenkie and Illaix together.

:facepalm:

SmilerBam

If you don't win the shittest LA Liga in the last 20 years when you absolutely had all chances to do it, you need to go. We lost ALL crucial matches this season. And that's on the coach.

serghei

Fecking drove Puig and even Pjanic out of the team completely. Both would've helped today organize the midfield and create more. You can't fucking do that. The team is dead tired, and his "rotations" are random.

Home of Barca Fans