Ronald Koeman

Horatio

You're welcome
Imagine Barca manages to pull a legendary comeback and win LaLiga on the top of Copa this season.

I can imagine MANY people here will still want Koeman gone, and Xavi to replace him...
And this is telling of how people judge

True. People tend to anchor their initial opinion. If they wanted Xavi a year ago, then they tend to spend the whole year next looking for reasons why their opinion should still hold rather than reasons to change it. Maybe has to do with pride.

In this case if Koeman would win the double, people would go out of their way to convince themselves that with Xavi they would've won a treble.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Imagine Barca manages to pull a legendary comeback and win LaLiga on the top of Copa this season.

I can imagine MANY people here will still want Koeman gone, and Xavi to replace him...

That would still be worse than EV's first season and many wanted him gone then.

BarcaOG

Banned
Fair enough. Regarding PSG I think they simply are on another level at the moment. Expected a loss ever since we drew them. It's going to take time for us to get back at that level so they might put 3 behind us regardless. Also can't tell what'll happen to La Liga's level in the future. For the moment I am just looking for signs of improvement and things can look promising for the next season. It's a process that's going to need some time though.

I think that's right!

BarcaOG

Banned

Really? I'm not sure about that. A double under Koeman who has trusted the youngsters and sought to play attacking football (i.e. the opposite of EV) would earn him massive credit. We should poll this here though.

Messigician

Its funny seeing psg simps on here. They struggle to win in Ligue 1 and had a easy mode route to the final lmfao. They're shit Koeman just fucked up playing Lenglet and Pique plus Dest shit himself

Messigician

And yeah Valverde would steam roll these teams. People forget yes he had a younger Messi but also no FDJ, Dembele, Dest, Araujo, Mingueza.

Just broken Umtiti and somehow a Well coached Lenglet.

If dembele doesn't miss sitters and MATS went at least half of Valdes beast mode we get through Roma and Anfield you could see potential there.

Not retard PSG and Bayern game which was a true humiliation with us having no chance

Home of Barca Fans