Ronald Koeman

BarcaOG

Banned
And yeah Valverde would steam roll these teams. People forget yes he had a younger Messi but also no FDJ, Dembele, Dest, Araujo, Mingueza.

Just broken Umtiti and somehow a Well coached Lenglet.

If dembele doesn't miss sitters and MATS went at least half of Valdes beast mode we get through Roma and Anfield you could see potential there.

Not retard PSG and Bayern game which was a true humiliation with us having no chance

No way. EV capitulated to a Roma team that was WAY worse than either PSG or Bayern.

SmilerBam

Imagine Barca manages to pull a legendary comeback and win LaLiga on the top of Copa this season.

I can imagine MANY people here will still want Koeman gone, and Xavi to replace him...
And this is telling of how people judge

No way.If he does a domestic double,with this squad,in this season,he is a genius.He should stay.I was pretty against the idea of him continuing after this season,but i am on swing in this moment.He had some great results recently,although in big matches we were mostly abysmal.Let's see how this season pans out.I think a second place,very close to Atletico(they still have a big cushion and i don't think we can win the title) and a Copa will be good enough for a second season.

Kul_z

Imagine Barca manages to pull a legendary comeback and win LaLiga on the top of Copa this season.

I can imagine MANY people here will still want Koeman gone, and Xavi to replace him...
And this is telling of how people judge

Damn right we will. And we would remontada those qatar cunts next week

Andresito

Staff member
Longest ongoing unbeaten run in top 5 leagues after City's loss.

0c5jpha70ol61.jpg

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
?
4h
Laporta's victory increases Koeman's chances of staying on the touchline. The new president is a strong admirer of the Dutchman's work, who will probably continue next season.

@tjuanmarti

mesiesta

Koeman is doing a really good job. Even if he will not succeed, the way he treats youngsters (except Puig) is gold. His legacy will be much-much better than Valverde's ones.

Windhook

His future depends on how we take the PSG game in Paris on Wednesday. A good display could seal the deal, but another humiliation will be a tough decision for Laporta.

I like Koeman, he is a no-bullshit guy, too bad he got the caretaker position in the worst period of modern FC Barcelona. Also things depend on who's available on the manager market this summer. Could be Xavi, could be someone outside of club culture.

jairzinho

His future depends on how we take the PSG game in Paris on Wednesday. A good display could seal the deal, but another humiliation will be a tough decision for Laporta.

I like Koeman, he is a no-bullshit guy, too bad he got the caretaker position in the worst period of modern FC Barcelona. Also things depend on who's available on the manager market this summer. Could be Xavi, could be someone outside of club culture.

We were never going to compete for the CL to begin with. I wouldn't judge him to harshly on that. I don't think we have the personnel to compete with the top teams in Europe at this moment. Actually, most people didn't even give us a chance to compete in Spain and we're clost to Athleti and in the Copa final. That's a huge accomplishment imo and that's where he should be judged.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

We were never going to compete for the CL to begin with. I wouldn't judge him to harshly on that. I don't think we have the personnel to compete with the top teams in Europe at this moment. Actually, most people didn't even give us a chance to compete in Spain and we're clost to Athleti and in the Copa final. That's a huge accomplishment imo and that's where he should be judged.

Were never going to win it and I like Koeman but he fucked up in that Juve game that has led to this early exit.

Not all about winning it. There is a lot of money involved in going further which in present situation means more.

Horatio

You're welcome

No it doesn?t. His next season will depend on what the players think of him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Koeman is doing a really good job. Even if he will not succeed, the way he treats youngsters (except Puig) is gold. His legacy will be much-much better than Valverde's ones.
[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] dont like this comment :valverde2:

Home of Barca Fans