Ronald Koeman

serghei

Real Madrid, Atletico, PSG and Juve have all been comically bad this season by their standards and have been exposed by the best teams in Europe.

Koeman, somehow miraculously, managed to make them all look like world class teams.

:lol: True.

At home vs teams that played in CL this season

0-3 Juve
1-1 Sevilla
1-3 Madrid
0-0 Atletico
1-4 PSG

_____

1 draw, 4 losses, 0 wins. 3-11 goals.

FinBarcelonafan

Real Madrid, Atletico, PSG and Juve have all been comically bad this season by their standards and have been exposed by the best teams in Europe.

Koeman, somehow miraculously, managed to make them all look like world class teams.

Totally true and the biggest reason why he should be sacked. You can't play this poorly versus top teams.

Tackle

He will see out his contract and hopefully by then we are playing better or some more intriguing managerial options pop up.

clemente

First good few months but clearly not good enough to get this team back to being the best in the world, should just move on.

fergus90

I can't honestly say apart from 4 or 5 games I've seen that much of a transformation in how we play. Static and sterile for the most part.

jamrock

Idk if we should replace him though, who out there is better? Maybe give the B team coach a shot, he seems to have a clear football philosophy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he's done.

Been too much smoke about Laporta and this board not being convinced by him and the recent run of performance and results doesn't help in that regard.

fergus90

I think he's done.

Been too much smoke about Laporta and this board not being convinced by him and the recent run of performance and results doesn't help in that regard.

Yup, one big difference is Laporta takes pride in how Barca plays. Bartomeu had no idea.

Home of Barca Fans