Ronald Koeman

serghei

I really do think we'll be better off with Xavi. If Xavi fails too, we need to go for a really big name at all costs.

SmilerBam

Worse than Setien.

Awful manager.

They are on a par.Subpar coaches that have no business to coach Barcelona.But i suppose that s what we have become:a graveyard of overpaid footballers and mediocre managers.Thank you Bartomeu, you fucking piece of shit!

Messigician

How do you lose 4-1 and then start the same lineup lmfao

Where are his defenders? Valverde got so much shit for starting the same lineup at anfield but that actually won 3-0 lmfao

fergus90

Pure arrogance to start the same 11. What was he trying to prove? That he made the right judgment against PSG and thrashing Cadiz would show it?

Definitely managed himself out of the job next season.

Devils

He's an incredible mix of great qualities and tremendous idiocies. Quite an interesting character and a nice person to have a beer with, but he should be that somewhere else.

I really don't see the great qualities.

If Rakitic and Suarez were still here, they'd be in Koemans starting line up as well.

Rory

So in the space of 10 days we're basically out of the copa, out of the ucl and pretty much out of the title race. Playing the same xi is sackable offence imo when one of them is Lenglet. Every person on this forum knows you can't trust him, but Koeman doesn't. "But Umtiti and Mingueza are worse"...no, no they're not

serghei

I really don't see the great qualities.

If Rakitic and Suarez were still here, they'd be in Koemans starting line up as well.

His bias is obvious, that's a flaw. He really is not consistent with his choices, and imo he is cutthroat with some players, while with others he is extremely lenient. I fucking hate having double standards to this level. Sooner or later, double standards is gonna cause you to blow up the locker-room.

I like some aspects of his personality. I like that he has a winner mentality usually. His style is pretty entertaining too. Hate his double standards, hate his conservative approach when the pressure is on.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

So in the space of 10 days we're basically out of the copa, out of the ucl and pretty much out of the title race. Playing the same xi is sackable offence imo when one of them is Lenglet. Every person on this forum knows you can't trust him, but Koeman doesn't. "But Umtiti and Mingueza are worse"...no, no they're not

Thats the magic of those three. Whoever plays you wish for the other two ;D

serghei

Thats the magic of those three. Whoever plays you wish for the other two ;D

What? Mingueza has been much better than Lenglet and Umtiti. We're talking CB right? Mingueza had really one big error in all his games, vs Cadiz, that bad touch leading to an own goal.

Mingueza was even good vs Sevilla away, while Umtiti was flop of the match by a mile.

Mingueza is no starter material, but compared to the walking Looney Tunes duo, Lenglet and Umtiti, he's fucking Baresi.

Home of Barca Fans