Ronald Koeman

JPM85

Imagine if he could teach Coutinho, Fati and our guys his shooting technique, lol.

When I was 11 years old, he came back to play for Feyenoord. This was at the time I was still playing for the youth KNVB teams, and in the summer we got masterclasses from Koeman, Blind & Rijkaard.

The sheer power Koeman had in his shots were unbelievable. He could drop the ball anywhere on the pitch, at a time the ball was still a lot more firm then they are now.

BBZ8800

Only issue I have with Koeman now is that he has to stop starting Griezmann and Busquets. Maybe as a sub.

About Busi, we only have 3 pivots: Frenkie, Pjanic, Busi.
So, he will play a lot.
He is not THAT bad for La Liga in this system.

About Griezmann, he is also not that bad and he could turn around his Barca career like Coutinho with some luck and confidence.
About Griezmann, his position is also quite strong.
Busi is one of 3 pivots aiming for 2 positions.
Yet, about Griezmann, his only opponents are Dembele who is horrible.
And Trincao, who is a kid and who, for example, lost every single ball in the last match.

Unless if you want to make even crazier decisions with moving Messi to a RW, or trying to squeeze in Puig into a formation.

In this moment, based on which players do we have in a team, based on our current results and based on how well, fast and balanced we play = there is absolutely no reason to change a single player from a starting lineup.

BBZ8800

When I was 11 years old, he came back to play for Feyenoord. This was at the time I was still playing for the youth KNVB teams, and in the summer we got masterclasses from Koeman, Blind & Rijkaard.

The sheer power Koeman had in his shots were unbelievable. He could drop the ball anywhere on the pitch, at a time the ball was still a lot more firm then they are now.

Nice :)

I remember watching Barcelona:porto live on my Tv as a kid. It was semifinal of a CL in 1994.
In that moment, I was standing still for 20 seconds asking myself: wtf has just happened?
It was the best goal I have seen in my life, until then.

It looked even more impressive live when he just scored out of nowhere: taking the ball deep from our own half, entering into the Porto's half and bang:

JohnN

Koeman sees griezmann as an asset for his movement and workrate. It's his confidence in front of goal that needs to improve. We have Messi, Coutinho and Fati to try fancier moves, so I guess a direct and simple player is not a bad fit even though he is not for my taste.

Raketa10

About Busi, we only have 3 pivots: Frenkie, Pjanic, Busi.
So, he will play a lot.
He is not THAT bad for La Liga in this system.

About Griezmann, he is also not that bad and he could turn around his Barca career like Coutinho with some luck and confidence.
About Griezmann, his position is also quite strong.
Busi is one of 3 pivots aiming for 2 positions.
Yet, about Griezmann, his only opponents are Dembele who is horrible.
And Trincao, who is a kid and who, for example, lost every single ball in the last match.

Unless if you want to make even crazier decisions with moving Messi to a RW, or trying to squeeze in Puig into a formation.

In this moment, based on which players do we have in a team, based on our current results and based on how well, fast and balanced we play = there is absolutely no reason to change a single player from a starting lineup.

+1

BBZ8800

Btw, some of our younger players and guys in early to mid 20s might improve a lot:
1. learning from Koeman, and getting some of his mental strength
2. learning Cruijff's and Dutch total football principles from Koeman
3. learning shooting technique from Koeman
4. and on top of that, being coached by an assistant coach King Henrik Larsson and learning some of his shooting and positioning tricks.
Fati could learn a lot from Larsson:

This video always looked like some sort of cheating codes used:

JamDav1982

Btw, some of our younger players and guys in early to mid 20s might improve a lot:
4. and on top of that, being coached by an assistant coach King Henrik Larsson and learning some of his shooting and positioning tricks.

You love that video of Larsson. Last time you used it to try and claim Larsson was a 'target man'....

Need to keep in mind how shit the defending is in Scotland when watch that.

BBZ8800

You love that video of Larsson. Last time you used it to try and claim Larsson was a 'target man'....

Need to keep in mind how shit the defending is in Scotland when watch that.

What's your problem with Larsson?
Are you a Glasgow Rangers fan or what?

Larsson was rated for a decade as one of the best forwards in the world and majority of top clubs wanted to sign him.
He rejected them all until the age of 33 when he finally moved to Barca.
In his first season, he broke knee ligaments in September or October against Real Madrid.
Missed the whole season after that.
In his 2nd season, aged 34 and 34 and a half, he returned after that knee injury, and played a huge part of us winning a CL in 2006.

He played only 3019 minutes for Barca, mostly aged 34, and scored 19 goals.
Which is 159 minutes needed for one goal.
Yet, he didn't take free kicks and penalties.

For a comparison, that 34 years old grandpa had a better goals per minute ratio that our superstar forwards from Rijkaard's era:

Minutes needed for 1 goal in Barca's shirt:
126 Etoo
159 Larsson
174 Henry (even though he has inflated stats from Pep's era. Without them he would be even more behind Larsson)
184 Ronaldinho
270 Gudjohnsen
297 Guily

After reading your remarks about Larsson for years, it sounds as if I am overrating KING LARSSON.
** Also, remember that back then, there was less goals than today when Messi/CR7/Lewa and everyone are statpading in 9:0 home victories.

Larsson at Barca aged 34 coming from a year long knee injury:

raedkuwait

Larsson was rated for a decade as one of the best forwards in the world and majority of top clubs wanted to sign him.
In his first season, he broke knee ligaments in September or October against Real Madrid.
In his 2nd season, aged 34 and 34 and a half, he returned after that knee injury, and played a huge part of us winning a CL in 2006.

For a comparison, that 34 years old grandpa had a better goals per minute ratio that our superstar forwards from Rijkaard's era:

126 Etoo
159 Larsson
174 Henry (even though he has inflated stats from Pep's era. Without them he would be even more behind Larsson)
184 Ronaldinho
270 Gudjohnsen
297 Guily

After reading your remarks about Larsson for years, it sounds as if I am overrating KING LARSSON.
** Also, remember that back then, there was less goals than today when Messi/CR7/Lewa and everyone are statpading in 9:0 home victories.

Larsson is without a doubt is one of my favorite
Barcelona players, I still remember him when
He came on late in our CL final how he was
Huge in our win.
I like him much much much more than fat Suarez.

JamDav1982

126 Etoo
159 Larsson
184 Ronaldinho
270 Gudjohnsen
297 Guily

Why would I have a problem with Larsson? He was great in Scotland probably best player seen here.

He was good for Barca and made a great difference in the final.

Posting videos of Larsson in Scotland when didnt watch him play means next to nothing.

I have barely mentioned Larsson on here so can keep your made up shit to your fake % claims and stop speaking nonsense.

Interesting you complain about 9-0 victories and stat padding them post videos of Larsson in Scotland... hypocrite much?

Last edited:

BADGERBHOY

:wub:

Porque

Cloning a Dream Team player: "I would clone myself, but this is not a criticism of center-backs.

Balls of this man.

Home of Barca Fans