Ronald Koeman

xXKonan

Heh I remember they panned to Araujo on the bench during the 8-2 and he looked fucking livid.

I would to having to watch Pique and Lenglet repeatedly shit the bed that game.

malvolio

Heh I remember they panned to Araujo on the bench during the 8-2 and he looked fucking livid.

I would to having to watch Pique and Lenglet repeatedly shit the bed that game.

Araujo's career would have ended that night before it even started, if he would have played.

Common man, let's be reasonable a bit. He didn't look that impressive last week in the 0-3.

xXKonan

Araujo's career would have ended that night before it even started, if he would have played.

Common man, let's be reasonable a bit. He didn't look that impressive last week in the 0-3.
While he isn't perfect I still rate him as the best defensive CB we have.

Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti trio of fucking clowns and add Busi to that pathetic list with his nonexisting presence in the middle of the park.

Bobo32

Whether Araujo is good or bad, it's still stupid to judge him out of his facial expression or childish outbreaks when things go against his team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Whether Araujo is good or bad, it's still stupid to judge him out of his facial expression or childish outbreaks when things go against his team.

You really don't get it do you? No one is saying that Araujo is good because he was angry at our spanking. People just like the fact that he cares and has character, passion to make things happen. People already told you this, stop being ignorant.

Bobo32

You really don't get it do you? No one is saying that Araujo is good because he was angry at our spanking. People just like the fact that he cares and has character, passion to make things happen. People already told you this, stop being ignorant.

No you said that I don't understand. You clearly don't understand what I am saying.
I am pretty sure Pique for example suffers more from bad results, but it is a childish and easy way to just kick your feet and stare like a child or an animal that got their food taken from them. An adult understands the situation and works to better himself.
"Cares and has character, passion to make things happen" has nothing to do with that drama making, but I understand very well that some like that style.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No you said that I don't understand. You clearly don't understand what I am saying.
I am pretty sure Pique for example suffers more from bad results, but it is a childish and easy way to just kick your feet and stare like a child or an animal that got their food taken from them. An adult understands the situation and works to better himself.
"Cares and has character, passion to make things happen" has nothing to do with that drama making, but I understand very well that some like that style.

How on Earth did you come to the conclusion that what Araujo did was drama making? In your opinion, he should have just watched silently our team conceding 8 (!) goals? You really don't get it. It is not that hard, seriously.

Bobo32

How on Earth did you come to the conclusion that what Araujo did was drama making? In your opinion, he should have just watched silently our team conceding 8 (!) goals? You really don't get it. It is not that hard, seriously.

Of course he knows there is a camera on him, and he knows he won't play himself
Yes he was surely angry, disapointed, as everyone else on that bench and on the pitch. That he broke a chair doesn't matter in any way other than that some fans like to see it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Of course he knows there is a camera on him, and he knows he won't play himself
Yes he was surely angry, disapointed, as everyone else on that bench and on the pitch. That he broke a chair doesn't matter in any way other than that some fans like to see it.

Nah that has nothing to do with his reaction. Football players are under surveillance all the time.

That he broke a chair doesn't matter in any way other than that some fans like to see it.

Nothing to do with breaking a chair as well. You are exaggerating again, people just liked his body language.

Bobo32

Nah that has nothing to do with his reaction. Football players are under surveillance all the time.
Nothing to do with breaking a chair as well. You are exaggerating again, people just liked his body language.

You can like his reaction and his body language, my point is that it doesn't have to be positive for his performance or the performance of his team mates.
Myself I don't like that kind of childish and a bit spoilt body-language but prefer when people can control their emotions a bit better.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You can like his reaction and his body language, my point is that it doesn't have to be positive for his performance or the performance of his team mates.
Myself I don't like that kind of childish and a bit spoilt body-language but prefer when people can control their emotions a bit better.

That's what I'm telling you. It is not "childish" or "spoilt" body language, not in a million years. But you cannot understand.

Bobo32

That's what I'm telling you. It is not "childish" or "spoilt" body language, not in a million years. But you cannot understand.

Not with your "explanations", no. An explanation usually is something more than just saying 'no', and to add "not in a million years" is strengthening your argument and your "explanation" as much as if you'd kick the table in front of you.
When I explain to you why it is childish, I at least liken it to how a child looks when you take their food or candy, it's exactly the way a child react. I had these kind of reactions myself when I was 13-14yo but it is a bit embarrassing to even admit it on an anonymous forum.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not with your "explanations", no. An explanation usually is something more than just saying 'no', and to add "not in a million years" is strengthening your argument and your "explanation" as much as if you'd kick the table in front of you.
When I explain to you why it is childish, I at least liken it to how a child looks when you take their food or candy, it's exactly the way a child react. I had these kind of reactions myself when I was 13-14yo but it is a bit embarrassing to even admit it on an anonymous forum.

Please do not liken your leftover childhood insecurities to Araujo's behavior.

Here is Araujo's reaction:

At 2-8 down, it is an appropriate reaction. If you don't get it then I just pity you.

Home of Barca Fans