3 - Gerard Pique

khaled_a_d

If can get past the PR of lying to Messi and then him leaving can get past Pique deciding to take Barca to court after negotiating tv contracts behind clubs back etc and his endless list of unprofessional behaviour.

You don't think Messi departure was bad PR?
I am not denying you get past it, it is actually my point that Laporta embraced not bad PR

JamDav1982

You don't think Messi departure was bad PR?
I am not denying you get past it, it is actually my point that Laporta embraced not bad PR

Not to point it really mattered for board or anyone else to any huge extent and Piques would be justified and bad PR for him more than anyone else after way he behaves.

Porque

I feel sorry in a way seeing Pique training like that as it is obviously putting him in a degree of physical discomfort.

But imagine being a young or new player and seeing your captain train like that and still start every game. While you put all the efforts in and don't.

Yikes, talk about poor dynamics in the club squad.

Messi983

No wonder he was so tired during the game.

FaEIQMgXkAIqcYT

Joan

His new girlfriend is all over the news. She's something.

He should just retire at this point and enjoy life.

Retired to save Barca 52m and helped register Kounde, great start for a presidency run.

xXKonan

Nah he'll stay and arrogantly believe he's better than the rest of our CB options.

I'm glad Xavi stuck to his guns at least in this regard. The guy doesn't deserve to play based off what he's done years ago.

Home of Barca Fans