3 - Gerard Pique

Richard.H

Lol at the users here not understanding politics. Pique is a smart dude off the field and everyone knew damn well what he meant after he said that shit after the Bayern thrashing. It wasn't meant to taken literally, more as a way for him to look like he's taking responsibility but he knows damn well the club will never replace him. It's like a bait.

mc_lovin

I dont mind him too much, but we need to change the face of the team and Pique (+Roberto) are the easiest to replace. If we somehow scramble together enough money a good CB should be our top priority.

I would be very happy if we managed to get rid of Pique and Roberto this window and Alba and Busquets next year. Thats a reasonable rebuild for me.

BarcaOG

Banned
has stayed at this team for some 5 years too long

how in the world does this clown still start for FC barcelona? jesus. he might have less spine than messi--and thats saying something

Bobo32

Lol at the users here not understanding politics. Pique is a smart dude off the field and everyone knew damn well what he meant after he said that shit after the Bayern thrashing. It wasn't meant to taken literally, more as a way for him to look like he's taking responsibility but he knows damn well the club will never replace him. It's like a bait.

At least he knows politics then, how to behave.
On the pitch he has played well most of the time, but is unfortunately injury-prone and lack a bit of concentration a lot of the time in games, he needs a good partner.

Rivaldo96

Overstayed his welcome, happens to loads of club legends but he signed that contract back in October and so will be here to stay until everyone hates him.

Which is a shame because he should be remembered up there with the best defenders in recent history, up there with Ramos.

Barcilliant

I cannot take this fraud anymore. I wish he would fuck off to the states or something. His ass clown persona is not needed at the club and I hope he never becomes president.

JamDav1982

Pique started first ten league games...Barca won 3 of 10.

Pique got injured and Barca won 10 of 13.

Pique came back.. won 2 of 3.

Pique injured again..Barca win 4 of 4.

Pique back for last 6 games.. Barca win 3 of 6.

Guy is complete and utter cancer in the team and a liability. One of the major if not main reasons Koeman will lose his job his faith in Pique who is worst leader going and cannot defend.

Barca need his knee to be fucked and go in summer.

Home of Barca Fans