Sergio Ramos

Porque

The bigger question is how would Ramos know the club culture of PSG so well to know it is the right choice. He is probably speaking from the a mixture of financial position and ego.

I think he will soon realise there is a difference in the professionality of both clubs, which has come out in media reports before.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly...I think Mbappe has decided long before he was never going to Real. La Liga is in decline and PSG has infinite money hack.

El Gato

Villarato!
^
What makes you say that he decided anything?

Based on how average by his standard this season was for him, he seems as undecided as anyone can be and it was affecting his performance given every week there are same rumors. He needs something to tip the scales in favor of staying in France. At the moment there's not that much incentive to commit another 3-4-5 years to it and waste away in a league that is leaking talent every year.

Only thing I can think of is them somehow convincing Zidane to sign. Which is something I am actually concerned about, because Poch is a terrible CL group stage away from a sack as it is IMO

Horatio

You're welcome
Dude put yourself in his shoes and imagine yourself being a money-grubbing individual and being surrounded by the worst kind of humans leading to bad decision making and who wants to win CL real bad. Why would he ever go to La Liga with the team that PSG is building?

El Gato

Villarato!
What makes you think he is one?

PSG is building a team, but not helping him develop either. It's not clear in the slightest whether he thinks he needs change or would rather commit to same place that happens to now have a few better players. PSG has lots of issues in itself. Which is why he's biding his time and doesn't seem sure

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
What makes you think he is one?

I ain't falling for that and not going down that road. It doesn't really matter if he is one or not. Simply put La Liga is becoming less attractive to players that want immediate CL success. If he leaves PSG he's going to see them with it without him before he does.

Edit: you adjusted your post afterwards so my response might not be as appropriate.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Yh well, just not clear to me why you'd suggest he might want immediate CL success or care about money. If he was a guy who cared about money and being better positioned for short-term, he'd renew with PSG in tandem with Neymar. He's been to a CL final and isn't blind, he sees how RM are playing. But he's smart enough to bide time and wait until he gets best circumstances for himself, whether it's RM or maybe even Liverpool if that door remains open for 2022 and Salah will be good to move on.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yh well, just not clear to me why you'd suggest he might want immediate CL success or care about money. If he was a guy who cared about money and being better positioned for short-term, he'd renew with PSG in tandem with Neymar. He's been to a CL final and isn't blind, he sees how RM are playing. But he's smart enough to bide time and wait until he gets best circumstances for himself, whether it's RM or maybe even Liverpool if that door remains open for 2022 and Salah will be good to move on.

Owh, I am not ruling out a move to a top PL side btw. I was purely talking about a foreseeable move to Real. 0% that is happening.

Horatio

You're welcome
Put me in your signature when it does, I don't care.

I actually am in favor of him going to Real. Would hurt PSG and help La Liga getting out of slump faster.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seeing as you are clairvoyant and all, i assume you made millions on bets by now?

If you ask the right people they would tell you I am. But nah...would never claim to be clairvoyant, just a knack for getting good feel of situations. I also don't do betting or gamble. Not that appealing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Mbappe wants to renew with PSG he will renew with PSG, if he doesn't he will leave for Madrid (or elsewhere); whatever his decision is, Ramos is going to have zero influence on it.

Me thinks he is going to leave, I don't think he is a money man (money is not the most important thing to him), if he wanted to renew he would have renewed already by now. Let's see what happens next, I'd prefer he renews or gets sold this summer. If PSG throws a ridiculous amount of money at him and he still chooses to walk, then at least I will have some respect for the man.

Newcomer

If Mbappe wants to renew with PSG he will renew with PSG, if he doesn't he will leave for Madrid (or elsewhere); whatever his decision is, Ramos is going to have zero influence on it.

Me thinks he is going to leave, I don't think he is a money man (money is not the most important thing to him), if he wanted to renew he would have renewed already by now. Let's see what happens next, I'd prefer he renews or gets sold this summer. If PSG throws a ridiculous amount of money at him and he still chooses to walk, then at least I will have some respect for the man.

He is a money man. As much as Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. They are not bagging the highest salaries for nothing and experiencing great sadness or flirting with Chelsea/City whenever they feel they are not getting enough.

Much like Cristiano Ronaldo, Mbapp? has a plan for his career in mind. He first stayed in France because he wanted to leave a mark in his own country. Then he had already planned to make his legacy in other places. Being a L1 club is now the biggest burden for PSG in that case. MU couldn't keep the portuguese when he wanted out. It is what it is.

Home of Barca Fans