Gareth Bale

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Neymar has over 40 goals for Brazil and is outplaying Bale this season.

And I would take Suarez over Bale any day. Bale is a top player though, although this season he has been a bit underwhelming up to this point.

Doesnt mean anything. Every peasant can score in peasant bbva and the 40 goals for brazil are obviously beginners luck. Only manly muscled horses can play in the almighty BPL even Lord Bendtner couldnt handle it.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Players usually have a bad/mediocre 1st season in Europe/new league,etc and improve in the 2nd for Bale its the opposite he is declining with every game

B

BrianSwan

I think RM will regret it if they sell, even if they do get Reus + 60m cash

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real won't miss bale that much. Play James little wide when Reus gets injured, they will be just fine. This will also ensure Isco deserved game time. But they will lose a player who could outrun anyone. When Reus is in form he and Isco could combine well and give Ronaldo lot of chances to score.

L

linetty

Real won't miss bale that much. Play James little wide when Reus gets injured, they will be just fine. This will also ensure Isco deserved game time. But they will lose a player who could outrun anyone. When Reus is in form he and Isco could combine well and give Ronaldo lot of chances to score.
Why are you talking like Reus was already a RM player? Are there heavy links connecting Marco to the capital's best club? I must've missed something.

Home of Barca Fans