João Laporta

Barcilliant

Board is searching under every rock for a new coach but don't seem too concerned about the number of players on this team that are not good enough to be here.

I know. It's crazy. Someone said we are paying Busquets and Pique 20 million plus. That's beyond absurd. They are not worth 2-3 million at this point.

Andresito

Staff member
2 months in, already criticism. Some people just like to watch things burn

Yeah lol. Some people have no patience. Laporta has literally made 0 decisions regarding the coach and the players. Reactions to every rumour like OMG LAPORTA SO STUPID.

Calm the fuck down and let the man work. Criticize when actual decisions have been made.

khaled_a_d

Messi983

He plans to sit down with players such as Pique, Busquets, Roberto to analyze their role in the team where they'll either be asked to take paycuts according their role going forward which won't be of an untouchable starter, or be asked to leave in a dignified manner and find an option for them elsewhere.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...s-pesados-del-barca-ya-no-son-intocables.html

Current results from MD pole about who of those four should leave...

a.png

Pique and Busi individually still not getting many votes and they should be the first ones to leave.

Andresito

Staff member
Current results from MD pole about who of those four should leave...

a.png

Pique and Busi individually still not getting many votes and they should be the first ones to leave.

Out of those four that's probably how I'd place my votes too. It's still almost 65 % who want Pique out.
And if people have to choose just one, it's more logical to get rid of Roberto on high wages providing absolutely nothing, or getting some sort of fee for Griezmann ahead of Busi and Pique who despite being past it, can still contribute.

FCBfan22

So he plans to sell Neto, Umtiti, Firpo, Pjanic, Coutinho, Braithwaite and Matheus and is in talks with those 3 about role and paycut...

If he succeeds and makes some money along the way, it's a huge step into the right direction.

Messi983

They are getting plenty of votes to leave if 60% is saying they all should go.

Yeah, I know. Was just saying that if there wasn't an option "all of them" (I'd actually like to see results in that case) and they'd have to choose one of those I'd prefer to see higher % for Pique and Busi.

It's still a relatively small sample though and it's not like that pole will have any effect on club's decision anyway.

Out of those four that's probably how I'd place my votes too. It's still almost 65 % who want Pique out.
And if people have to choose just one, it's more logical to get rid of Roberto on high wages providing absolutely nothing, or getting some sort of fee for Griezmann ahead of Busi and Pique who despite being past it, can still contribute.

Disagree here. Think Griezmann and Roberto are still more useful than the other two who are physically done and are also supposed to be club's leaders but are far away from that. If we're serious about rebuild at least one of those two should be gone this summer. Obviously that doesn't mean Roberto shouldn't leave either if we get a good offer but that's unlikely.

FinBarcelonafan

So he plans to sell Neto, Umtiti, Firpo, Pjanic, Coutinho, Braithwaite and Matheus and is in talks with those 3 about role and paycut...

If he succeeds and makes some money along the way, it's a huge step into the right direction.

I would love to see Lenglet on that list. Busi with his insane salary too could go, as long as we replacement.

Home of Barca Fans