Pep Guardiola

Windhook

I don't see Pep managing another English club. Neither PSG due to Saudi/UAE - Qatar diplomatic war. Italy is not an option as there is some bitterness about his nandrolone ban during his time in Brescia.

What I believe is winning CL is what he has in sight to prove his critics wrong. Then he can retire like a legend from the game like Cruyff and be in some advisory role from then on. Although Cruyff was sacked in 1996, he never ever considered managing seriously again.

Windhook

Can see Pep taking on an international job next. Spain, Germany or even England.

I believe he prefers working with players on a daily basis. Something NT job doesn't provide. Also Pep made some public gestures in support of his jailed friends during the Catalan independence crackdown, he'll never manage Spain NT.

khaled_a_d

I believe he prefers working with players on a daily basis. Something NT job doesn't provide. Also Pep made some public gestures in support of his jailed friends during the Catalan independence crackdown, he'll never manage Spain NT.

He already said his next coaching job will be NT

Home of Barca Fans