Wesley Sneijder

Meitux

tumblr_meujynoBeZ1rolcoxo4_1280.jpg
hahahahahahah they look like school boys,and also Robben has hair :worthy:

JackaL

Galatasaray just released news that they are in talks with Inter about the Transfer of Wesley Sneijder. Wow, that would be awesome!

JackaL

end of career imo

Going to a lower league than the top 3-5 is indeed bad for his career but Galatasaray is growing and wants to get back to Europe's second tier teams, therefore it wouldn't be a bad move. If he can find himself, doesn't get injured a lot, he would be of great value and he could succeed...

Don't think we have a big chance to sign him but you never know when it comes to money...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Inter Milan have accepted a bid from Turkish club Galatasaray for Netherlands midfielder Wesley Sneijder.
Galatasaray are believed to be prepared to pay 10 million euros (£8.2m) for the 28-year-old and meet his wage demands.

all upto Sneijder now, think he'll make his decision today.

GiantKiller

Looks as if his wage demands might be cutting short his career at the highest level as he's only 28. What's up with him? >.>

I think he's doing the right thing IMO. He won't be winning significant trophies (CL, league) anytime soon with Inter; and most of the teams that can offer him that kind of success don't really need him. So I guess it's a matter of rearranging his priorities and putting material well being over professional fulfillment.

GiantKiller

I think he's doing the right thing IMO. He won't be winning significant trophies (CL, league) anytime soon with Inter; and most of the teams that can offer him that kind of success don't really need him. So I guess it's a matter of rearranging his priorities and putting material well being over professional fulfillment.

Surely United doesn't fall into that group of most teams?

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

The problem are his wage demands or else many teams would buy him.

JackaL

Hands down he would be of additional value to any club right now (sure some clubs don't need him). His wage demands are high surely, he went from Ajax to Madrid to Inter, won the CL, is one of the best midfielders at his age. Either a big league or +/- the same wage (or even higher, given the fact that football players pay less tax in Turkey) and a lower league, that's it. He can still play in the CL with Galatasaray, that's the good part :)

Home of Barca Fans