Romelu Lukaku

Jenks

I thought his hold up play was exceptional. His touch isn't amazing but it's improved a lot.

BerkeleyBernie

I thought his hold up play was exceptional. His touch isn't amazing but it's improved a lot.

His touch is adequate. His distribution could be a lot better but I doubt it will improve much. But overall, he's one of the best in the world at winning a Route 1 pass and turning it into a threat, even against multiple markers. Can't think of anyone better off the top of my head. Haaland may give him some competition.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Im worried he could leave Inter now. He needs to stay and cuck Ronaldo another season in Italy.

Morten

If Chelsea is so interested in getting Lukaku, it means they've given up on Haaland, right?

Who'll even be able to afford Haaland, if the big guns in PL consider him too expensive?

El Gato

Villarato!
If Chelsea is so interested in getting Lukaku, it means they've given up on Haaland, right?

Who'll even be able to afford Haaland, if the big guns in PL consider him too expensive?

Yep and I dont know how folk aren't picking it up as very good for Barca-Real windows
If City and United both bide their time it'll show they want Haaland, but I expect at least one of them will give in and land Kane effectively ruling themselves out
If Chelsea are in for Lukaku they've probably thrown in the towel too
Other London teams are irrelevant
Effectively by end of this window there may be only 1 competitor for Haaland signature from the Prem

Givenchy

Yep and I dont know how folk aren't picking it up as very good for Barca-Real windows
If City and United both bide their time it'll show they want Haaland, but I expect at least one of them will give in and land Kane effectively ruling themselves out
If Chelsea are in for Lukaku they've probably thrown in the towel too
Other London teams are irrelevant
Effectively by end of this window there may be only 1 competitor for Haaland signature from the Prem

United will be spending big on a Pogba replacement next summer most likely, plus Haaland being with Raiola, same as Pogba, might put them off.

Barca have no money, count us out. I won't be surprised if Madrid go big with Mbappe + Pogba on a free and buying Haaland, Perez needs to make a statement.

as for Lukaku, 100mil+ is madness.

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca have no money but neither do many clubs outside that also prioritise in many ways, hence making it difficult for Barca to make money. Won't be so hard with the likes of Dembele or Coutinho next summer when it'll ultimately be easier for Koeman to freeze players out and make them leave as there will be those who will have the means to take them off you and take a chance on them.

Right now Lukaku to Chelsea would be a brick in the wall for rebuilding La Liga.

Serie A wont compete for Haaland. Or I struggle to believe they will, even if Juve moves on from Ronaldo
That leaves Manchester teams one of which will have to settle for a non-Haaland striker anyway
+-
Liverpool, who will be breaking up the trident possibly looking to battle for Mbappe-Haaland signature
PSG (who Haaland wont likely be interested in unless mad for money)
Bayern, if Haaland likes it in Germany, couldnt care less about big big leagues, but wants some trophies

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We don't have money right now. Doesn't mean we'll still be broke like this next summer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Path is now open for a potential Haaland operation next summer, just a question of whether he will be the right fit. Only other contender will be RM and with Mbappe and other pieces to replace I don't see them as a true contender. Lukaku to Chelsea & Kane to City leave ManYoo and they will not splash big again next summer nevermind willingly involve themselves with Raiola again

mc_lovin

I am simply not willing to believe that someone would spend 100ME+ for Lukaku of all people.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans