Xavi Hernández

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let him first settle where we are with his pet the Ferret before being given another costly potential flop from Shitty.

Skalman

I wonder how much time he will get, he hasn't showed anything really the time he has been in charge and now Barca has gone all in with substantial money to get these signings and the play is so far away from being there.
Will he get to Christmas? Hope they dont attach too much respect to his name and we squander yet another season, not a league title in 3 years now.

Givenchy

We don't have time to fuck around this season, big money comes with big expectation and I'm seeing an average manager on the touchline.

xXKonan

He hasn't learned a god damn thing since the end of last season.

We gave him what he wanted and he still sets the team up so poorly. It's the same shit like it was last season except with a much better fucking team. It's fucking ridiculous that he refuses to budge off his failing formula.

serghei

Bad decisions. Kept switching the wingers too damn often, subs were bad and brought more chaos than anything else (except Ansu sub), and keeps playing Gavi even though he is not ready to be a full on starter. And still builds the midfield around ancient Busi who was terribly slow and couldn't escape even the pressing scheme of a team like Rayo.

JamDav1982

Bad decisions. Kept switching the wingers too damn often, subs were bad and lost structure, and keeps playing Gavi even though he is not ready to be a full on starter. And still builds the midfield around ancient Busi who was terribly slow and couldn't escape even the pressing scheme of a team like Rayo.

Amen Serghster.

Barcilliant

I have been saying it time and fucking time again Xavi is just another OGS. Laporta has splashed the cash and we get another shit show.
Another season wasted on Barca DNA.

Home of Barca Fans