Xavi Hernández

vegitot

Alonso is only betterat set piece. Alba's passing alone is dozen times better than everything of Alonso.

Plus Alonso has a dark past in Spain.

Temptation

Alonso is only betterat set piece. Alba's passing alone is dozen times better than everything of Alonso.

Plus Alonso has a dark past in Spain.

Alonso is a better goalscorer, more physical(brilliant in the air) and better at crossing. Has a lot of stamina.

What's the past? One of my friends calls him a murderer. What's the dirt??

Andresito

Staff member
Alonso is a better goalscorer, more physical(brilliant in the air) and better at crossing. Has a lot of stamina.

It's there on his Wikipedia page, under personal life.

Messigician

Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso, who turned out for Bolton Wanderers at the time, was arrested in 2011 for his involvement in a car crash in Spain?s capital Madrid. He was the driver of the car which collided with a wall which led to the death of a co-passenger, who was a 22-year-old woman.

Alonso was driving at 122.8kmh in wet conditions in a 50 kmh zone. What made the car crash even more tragic was the fact that the Spaniard had a blood alcohol level of 0.93mg per litre. (Almost 3 times the permissible alcohol level in Spain)

Originally facing four years in prison, Alonso had his sentence reduced to 21 months and it was later dropped completely, as the full-back paid ?500,000 in an out-of-court settlement to the victim's family.

I don't want us to sign him more than a club indeed

Temptation

Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso, who turned out for Bolton Wanderers at the time, was arrested in 2011 for his involvement in a car crash in Spain?s capital Madrid. He was the driver of the car which collided with a wall which led to the death of a co-passenger, who was a 22-year-old woman.

Alonso was driving at 122.8kmh in wet conditions in a 50 kmh zone. What made the car crash even more tragic was the fact that the Spaniard had a blood alcohol level of 0.93mg per litre. (Almost 3 times the permissible alcohol level in Spain)

Originally facing four years in prison, Alonso had his sentence reduced to 21 months and it was later dropped completely, as the full-back paid ?500,000 in an out-of-court settlement to the victim's family.

See [MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]?!

Barcilliant

A life is priceless. Too bad he got away with it. I wouldn't want him here for any reason.

Total-Football

Dont tell me this is another translation error and that the Alonzo in the article is a cartel boss actually

Laplacian

He didn't get away with anything. The girl was probably his friend drunk too in the same car without seat belt on.

Hardly murder

Yeah, I do remember the person being a close family friend of Alonso's. Definitely wasn't/isn't easy on him, especially when you have a bunch of football fans calling your a murderer over the accident.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, I do remember the person being a close family friend of Alonso's. Definitely wasn't/isn't easy on him, especially when you have a bunch of football fans calling your a murderer over the accident.

He was driving while being drunk. Twice the limit in Spain. I'm sure it wasn't easy on him, but hardly just an accident when you get behind the wheel after drinking and drive at 100kph in a 50 zone.

Only reason he's not in prison today is because he's an athlete.

delancey

He was driving while being drunk. Twice the limit in Spain. I'm sure it wasn't easy on him, but hardly just an accident when you get behind the wheel after drinking and drive at 100kph in a 50 zone.

Only reason he's not in prison today is because he's an athlete.

He paid his way out of serving a jail sentence.

Home of Barca Fans