Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I want my Barca back

He was not playing well at all but that's the case for all the players today. This is not the way Barca played in the past this is not tiki-taka is more get the ball to Dembele or Alba to make a cross inside the opposition area. Where are the automatizations where is the passion

Raketa10

The most important thing now is to qualify fo next year's CL. I don't care if Mats scores as long as we end up in top 4. When we secure top 4 spot than we can talk about next season. It's clear that we need to change the system or players because this isn't working. Furthermore, mentality of this club is ridiculous. I seriously can't believe that we celebrated 4-0 win against RM like we won CL. Unbelievable and shameful things.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
The most important thing now is to qualify fo next year's CL. I don't care if Mats scores as long as we end up in top 4. When we secure top 4 spot than we can talk about next season. It's clear that we need to change the system or players because this isn't working. Furthermore, mentality of this club is ridiculous. I seriously can't believe that we celebrated 4-0 win against RM like we won CL. Unbelievable and shameful things.

Top 2 actually brings a bit of a cash boost as it allows us to compete in Supercopa. Should be the aim.

JamDav1982

Top 2 actually brings a bit of a cash boost as it allows us to compete in Supercopa. Should be the aim.

The top two is worth a lot on prize money league placings alone as well.

Lot of money has been lost in CL, Europa league, cup and placings.

Xavi had chances to better in all of them.

Messi983

Will never happen but I hope he'll at least try something new against Mallorca.

Start players who made a good impact off the bench yesterday. Not a big fan of Adama but did well yesterday as a sub, the same as Memphis and Nico.

How about something like 4231 with

MATS

Araujo and 3 other "defenders" (doesn't really matter who plays, they're all shit)

Nico-FDJ;

Dembele-Gavi-Adama

Memphis

This way we wouldn't have much options off the bench (besides LDJ) but we should start to play well from the first minute or it's very likely we'll see the repeat of the Cadiz and Rayo games.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

the 4-0 win was the highlight of the season, we should have used the confidence which it gave us to win the EL.

mc_lovin

Will never happen but I hope he'll at least try something new against Mallorca.

Start players who made a good impact off the bench yesterday. Not a big fan of Adama but did well yesterday as a sub, the same as Memphis and Nico.

How about something like 4231 with

MATS

Araujo and 3 other "defenders" (doesn't really matter who plays, they're all shit)

Nico-FDJ;

Dembele-Gavi-Adama

Memphis

This way we wouldn't have much options off the bench (besides LDJ) but we should start to play well from the first minute or it's very likely we'll see the repeat of the Cadiz and Rayo games.

This perfectly shows our problem. Our alternatives are Nico, Adama and Memphis (who was okay yesterday!) :lol:

Still think the likes of Busi are our best shot for now, we just need to execute our 433 better :banghead:

Messi983

3 home matches to play... :nervous:

I could see us dropping points in at least two of those. But tbh I think as long as we don't lose at Villamarin we should stay in top 4. Even with our poor form and Betis finding new motivation after Copa win will be still hard to bottle a 6 point advantage over them in 4 games. Now if we lose against them (which is obviously very possible) then staying in top 4 will be mouch tougher.

Personally I don't really care if we finish 2nd or 4th. I know financial differences but just looking from a pure sporting perspective top 4 is the only remaining goal. And when Xavi was appointed that was also my only target for the season results wise so Xavi will get an overall positive note from me although there will clearly be some obvious question marks over how the team has looked recently. Still 5 games to turn our fortune around and go into an important transfer window and next season more optimistic.

Barcilliant

Has anyone seen Xavis body language? Hardly inspiring. It's like we peaked against Madrid and just blew our whole wad. The team looks clueless in all levels-physically, mentally and tactically. Team looks spent and we haven't even finished the season.
Another troubling aspect is the lack of personality and leadership on and off the pitch. It's time to get some character in the team. The only players with grinta are Gavi and probably Araujo. The rest are softer than melted cheese.

Messigician

Has anyone seen Xavis body language? Hardly inspiring. It's like we peaked against Madrid and just blew our whole wad. The team looks clueless in all levels-physically, mentally and tactically. Team looks spent and we haven't even finished the season.
Another troubling aspect is the lack of personality and leadership on and off the pitch. It's time to get some character in the team. The only players with grinta are Gavi and probably Araujo. The rest are softer than melted cheese.

Fanbase deserves it

mc_lovin

It generally looks like we have checked out of the season mentally.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's because of the EL loss. Let's be honest guys EL was a must win, the two teams which we feared most were napoli and dortmund which were already out of cup. We lost against Frankfurt lol. I could understand it if we would have lost against Leipzig but the clasico win showed Barca is more than able to win the EL trophy. Team is mentally destroyed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans