Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaudi

It must be said, I was sceptical, but he really turned things around. I mean, there are still flaws and all but we play with intensity, attacking, it's fun to watch even.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That’s absolutely ridiculous. What is it you hope to achieve by having first team players injured?

He thinks Barca cannot play at their full potential unless Riqui Puig replaces Pedri in the lineup.

He's constantly talking about how Riqui need to start every game we play :lol:

fergus90

He thinks Barca cannot play at their full potential unless Riqui Puig replaces Pedri in the lineup.

He's constantly talking about how Riqui need to start every game we play :lol:

:lol: Funny thing is, an injury to Pedri wouldn't be enough to force that. It would take a Pedri, Gavi, and Nico injury list before Puig starts. In fact, with returning Roberto it would probably take four midfield injuries.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FPgKmixXIAMn6gi

Look at this beautiful 4-3-3. Tears in my eyes after years of EV's 4-4-2, whatever Setien's tactics were and Koeman's 4-2-3-1/three at the back variations.

serghei

When Barca plays well there's nothing quite like it in football. It's like a painting, there's a smooth flow without sharp brutal lines.

FinBarcelonafan

When Barca plays well there's nothing quite like it in football. It's like a painting, there's a smooth flow without sharp brutal lines.

So true. We have witnessed it again for the past two months. It's been amazing.. I can't believe we witnessed so poor football in terms of enjoyment with the players we had.

Football teams need some young players who bring enthusiasm into the team. It lifts even our older players to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans