Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

I am happy to take an L on Xavi. I didn't want him here yet and I didn't think he had enough experience. I am delighted he is proving me wrong so far.

SmilerBam

TBH, a lot of ppl here thought Xavi would be a failure lol. The majority thought he is simply a possession-obsessed Cruyff-wannabe like Setien, Martino, etc. But guess what? Looks like many underestimated his intelligence and experience.

I didn't. Of course, it's still early to judge. If he gets top 4(this was the main objective), it's surely a good start to his career as a Barca manager. Something to build on.

KingLeo10

I didn't like him at first (before Jan) but he's really grown on me since we actually gave him decent attackers and a string of games to implement his system.

Right now, I feel like he's underrated. I would put him as a solid B+ tier coach at the moment, with an A- (most likely) to A (optimistic) potential. For reference, Guardiola and Klopp are A+.

KingLeo10

Video picks up after initial 15 seconds. What a revolution in football that was, right from the onset. No team had a clue how to defend against it properly in 08-09 :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
la-liga-teams-press-resistance-vs-pressing-intensity.jpg

Beautiful, and he's only been here for several months. Thank you mister

Bobo32

Hm a nice looking chart from trollfootball.me, but without explanations of anything, would be nice with a link together with the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans