Gerard Deulofeu

FCBfan22

Was he realy that bad? I remember he was playing quite well at the beggining of the season. Our only real threat with Paulinho (Messi not counted of course) for opponent goal...

He was good until everybody realised that he can do only one move and that he isn't a particulary bright individual. That was after 2-3 games.

Devils

Turan in hindsight was a terrible transfer.

At least before he was signed he was a key player in Atletico's La Liga winning team and had great performances in the CL. Turan might not have ever been starter quality, but surely a guy of his talent could have been a good squad player for Barca at least.

Deu on the other hand had nothing to his name when he was signed. We knew EXACTLY what we were getting with him. Just an overall terrible footballer.

FCBfan22

When was he good?

Against Real was one of the worst possibly the worst ever seen for a Barca player.

In the pre-season :D . I counted those, because that were the first games since he returned.

Tello, Jeffren, Affelay > Deulofeu
At least they have an ounce of footballing IQ and more than 1 move.

xXKonan

Not all that shocking given his season so far and Valverde's comments. He had his chances but he didn't do anything with them.

Valverde likes Araniz a lot and going by his performances so far for the B team and with the first team, he's doing what Valverde wants a winger to do for him something Deulofeu has failed to do so this season and with Dembele back and even Coutinho being signed Deulofeu's done.

Xaviniesta

Will miss this

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/BoldNaughtyIcelandichorse' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='624' height='294' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clean house.

Ship out Vidal, Arda and Deu.

I feel that Denis and Paco can be good subs and should stay on the bench.

Gomes is a wild card, but I feel like he's starting to come out of his shell a bit recently, would be worthwhile to keep around.

kattanib

Was he realy that bad? I remember he was playing quite well at the beggining of the season. Our only real threat with Paulinho (Messi not counted of course) for opponent goal...

no he wasn't that bad, the lad did put a good effort when given the chance. Its just a case of EV not having a place for the player and Gerard seeking to play football

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
no he wasn't that bad, the lad did put a good effort when given the chance. Its just a case of EV not having a place for the player and Gerard seeking to play football

So you don't rate Iniesta, but you rate Deulofeu?

Horatio

You're welcome
Feel somewhat sorry for him. Remember that Copa game where he pulled out all stops and everything failed? Higher ups probably told him that would be his last chance to prove his worth. Talk about pressure.

Home of Barca Fans