Positive Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
1. Regardless of the official league table (Madrid on top because of the goal difference) Barca is still in better position as Madrid has still to beat us to win the title as the League calculates h2h first.

2. Messi

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
We need to concentrate. That's what I think we are lacking, concentration, hand in hand with bad decisionmaking. I have much faith in Pep, and I believe that he will get us out of this mess, IF the players manage to get their heads straight and start focussing on their targets in the game.

We are the centre of the field. We are precision. We are the strength. We are forwards who defend. We are defenders who attack. We are speed. We are the respect for our rivals. We are the fear in our enemies. We are every goal we score. We are obsessed with the opposite goal. We are One. We are Barca.
Vamos!!!!

Another plus: Piqué is back, and Abidal is soon back too.

Last edited:

Samuel Eto'o

We need to concentrate. That's what I think we are lacking, concentration, hand in hand with bad decisionmaking. I have much faith in Pep, and I believe that he will get us out of this mess, IF the players manage to get their heads straight and start focussing on their targets in the game.

We are the centre of the field. We are precision. We are the strength. We are forwards who defend. We are defenders who attack. We are speed. We are the respect for our rivals. We are the fear in our enemies. We are every goal we score. We are obsessed with the opposite goal. We are One. We are Barca.
Vamos!!!!

Another plus: Piqué is back, and Abidal is soon back too.

:wub: what you said and totally agree

O

oyetunde

the simple problem is dat pep now has us playing de 442 rather than the 433 we av spent the last 20 yrs perfecting, this has robbed us of our greatest strenght which was the system an replaced by individual ability

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
the simple problem is dat pep now has us playing de 442 rather than the 433 we av spent the last 20 yrs perfecting, this has robbed us of our greatest strenght which was the system an replaced by individual ability

That's warrants a separate topic. I'll open it asap

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
This should boost our morale immensely. Right at the moment the pendulum was almost fully tilted towards Real's side, it hits back as hard as it can towards ours.

We just have to take it now. Zlatan out of the game so speed galore up front, Valencia tired of 3 games in seven days + Stuttgart at home. This is it.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
ibra and puyol rested

tito/Pep proved at halftim that they can make changes to take a match

Home of Barca Fans