Positive Thinking Cules

mc_lovin

I am still amazed how little value we got with our three 100ME+ transfers. On a positive note: only 1 more year of Dembele, 2 of Coutinho and 3 of Griezmann. That's progress.

kattanib

6 out of our first 10 games in La Liga are tough .. if we play well in these games and win for the most part then our path to winning La Liga becomes much easier

mc_lovin

Ansu - Depay/Kun - Dembele/Griezmann/Demir
Pedri - Busquets/Nico - Frenkie
Alba - Garcia - Araujo - Emerson/Dest
MaTS

I like our first 11 when everyone is fit. Lots of exciting talents. I hope Gavi (I honestly can't see Puig or Coutinho anymore), Balde, Demir and Nico get promoted. I will survive watching the team next season :)

jamrock

We just gotta go all Youth & start the rebuild, we will have to sell de jong in a season are two, I'm sure he won't want to waste his time during a rebuild and just pay to keep the youngsters we have.

Emerson----Araujo---Garcia----alba/balde

-----------busquets/Nico

------frankie-----------Pedri

------Depay---fati----?/Demir

After this summer, busquets goes, maybe alba as well.

2022/2023 De jong & Alba goes, use that money to sigh a 2 up & coming youngsters.

Integrate gavi, nico, balde fully into the first team, and we move.

The future is bright, the future is Barcelona.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Get the defense sorted and go from there

I would be SHOCKED if we don’t get top 3 still. Might have yet another painful champions league defeat but there is no chance we don’t qualify for Europe next season. Laughable seeing people saying that.

This squad still has good players. Im going to miss Messi but the team will have to actually play as a team now. Not run everything through him.

Bobo32

Messi was always "a problem" that needed to be sorted sooner or later
He is the best player ever and was unquestionably still a net+ player last year and every year he played for Barcelona
But there were of course negatives as well as positives with him - as with any player - and with every year, the negatives would be closer to outweighing the positives
It is quite easy to see that him leaving sooner rather than later could be positive for the team in the end
The only thing the club needs to think about is to give him a positive, perfect ending without any negative feelings.
Of course, it would be much better if a manager was in place that could build something new in a competent way

FCBfan22

Barca is not a comfort zone for seniors/players anymore. That's the only positive I can make out of this situation.

Home of Barca Fans