Sergio Aguero

Rassvet

For instance, a surgeon doesn't arrive at the hospital at the time that their first patient goes under. They get their well before so that they are 100% ready when it is time to start operating. Pilots don't show up at the airport at takeoff time either. So yes, plenty of dedicated professionals do show up "early" if it is necessary for them to be fully at it when they need to start.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Interesting that Aguero took the time to comment on how lax the training culture is at Barca despite saying he's happy here. It must have really stood out to him.

Gnidrologist

For instance, a surgeon doesn't arrive at the hospital at the time that their first patient goes under. They get their well before so that they are 100% ready when it is time to start operating. Pilots don't show up at the airport at takeoff time either. So yes, plenty of dedicated professionals do show up "early" if it is necessary for them to be fully at it when they need to start.
Pretty sure it's required in their job description and they get paid for these hours. I'm also p. sure those 1.5 hours "before" training is just bs posturing. Just say your training session was 1.5 hours longer then at Barca.

Messi983

Although today was an off-day, Kun Ag?ero came to training. He?s working hard to be fit for the match against Valencia. ? @Gol

Good to see he looks to have the right mentality and works hard to return soon. We could clearly use him. I'll take whatever he'll give us, can't be worse than LDJ.

Also, I wonder if someone turned the lights on for him. :koeman:

Mateka

Introduce Aguero slowly. The calf injury is long-standing. Do not be surprised if he comes back in and then a hamstring goes. I think he is a terrific player, I wish him all the best, and trust he enjoys this twilight period of his career. But introduce him slowly.

Home of Barca Fans