Henrik Larsson

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Former Barcelona striker Henrik Larsson has hit out at their critics.

The ex-Celtic and Manchester United forward says any criticism of Barca's playing style comes from people who don't understand the game.

"I find them extraordinary and I am very happy to see players there that I shared a dressing room with," the Swede told Sport.

"I sometimes hear comments that say their game or the Spanish team are boring. To say that means you have no clue about football.

"This game is based on having the ball and trying to score in the opposite goal. No ball no options. As simple as that. The other teams are boring!"

hemakesmemessi

The King of Kings. Hailed by supporters of my two favourite clubs; Celtic and Barcelona. I hope he will be there with me at Celtic Park on November 7th to enjoy the evening, whatever the result

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Asked to help out his first club (where is assistant coach atm) since they are having issues with their forwards (injuries). Love to see the sexy schmexy Larsson return!

F

Flavia

Former (2004-2006) Barcelona forward Henrik Larsson (43) has been appointed as new coach of Swedish team Helsingborg

Best of luck to him.

BBZ8800

He was considered for years as one of the best European strikers.
He was scoring insane number of goals season after season in Celtic.
He never wanted to move to some bigger European team, and in the end, when his contract with Celtic expired, he finally joined Barca, for free.

In 2 Seasons with us, 2004-05, 2005-06, he helped us in winning 2 La liga titles and assisted for both goals against Arsenal as a golden sub in 2006's final. He was the 4th attacker and a sub for all 3 attacking players (Ronnie-Etoo-Guily) during those 2 Seasons.
He would have scored and contributed even more, but he suffered a huge knee ligaments injury during 2004-05 Season and missed almost entire Season. (In that era, we suffered 5 knee ligaments injuries in 2 Seasons: Xavi, Larsson, Motta, Edmilson, Gabri...)

He was really one of a kind.

2006's final:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was considered for years as one of the best European strikers.
He was scoring insane number of goals season after season in Celtic.
He never wanted to move to some bigger European team, and in the end, when his contract with Celtic expired, he finally joined Barca, for free.

In 2 Seasons with us, 2004-05, 2005-06, he helped us in winning 2 La liga titles and assisted for both goals against Arsenal as a golden sub in 2006's final. He was the 4th attacker and a sub for all 3 attacking players (Ronnie-Etoo-Guily) during those 2 Seasons.
He would have scored and contributed even more, but he suffered a huge knee ligaments injury during 2004-05 Season and missed almost entire Season. (In that era, we suffered 5 knee ligaments injuries in 2 Seasons: Xavi, Larsson, Motta, Edmilson, Gabri...)

He was really one of a kind.

2006's final:

Loved Henke! And yeah such a shame about his injury in his first season but next year helped us win the Champions League.
Great player and admirable person.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Legend. He is such a popular player. I do not know one single person that does not like him.
And those 2006 final highlights. My Goodness.

JamDav1982

I remember watching his first game for Celtic, he was terrible and gave away ball for Hibs winner.

Celtic fans were seriously unimpressed with him.

Larsson and Laudrup were by far the best ever players I seen play in Scotland.

Actually Marco Negri was probably better in his first 3/4 months at Rangers but then went to shit. A better 'fox in the box' than even Larsson for that period.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Scottish football had a few good players in that time period. Gascgoine, van bronckhorst, gattusso, lambert, klos, albertz, sutton etc etc

Home of Barca Fans