Who's the best/greatest

Who is the best/greatest player ever? This is my first poll ever so dont judge me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like all teams
Messi scored 91g and 22a in 69g
I can prove he's better than Maradona and Cruyff combined.
How anyone can think Pele or Maradona are better completely baffles me.I respect you though.

In my opinion only in football Messi could be Messi and there wouldnt be an agreement that he's the best ever.

Temptation

I like all teams
Messi scored 91g and 22a in 69g
I can prove he's better than Maradona and Cruyff combined.
How anyone can think Pele or Maradona are better completely baffles me.I respect you though.

Over a season Messi reached a higher level than Maradona maybe but Messi never came close to playing or leading the team in a way Maradona did in the world's premier tournament.

He was playing like a god in that World Cup. Highest level any Footballer ever touched.

I'd encourage you to read up on Pele. You're way off the mark there.

In my opinion only in football Messi could be Messi and there wouldnt be an agreement that he's the best ever.
He played at Maradona level from 2009-2013 cmon bro

Temptation

I understand where you're coming from and Messi was consistent throughout them seasons.

But I can't see Messi or any other player ever performing like Maradona did there in the biggest stage to that level.

Playing for the greatest club side ever against La Liga teams is different from inspiring a mediocre to decent Argentina team to a World Cup.

JamDav1982

Have noticed this argument from Ronaldo fan boys appearing a lot...

''Messi is 'better' but for me Ronaldo is 'greater'''

Basically saying ignore the facts about trophies, goals, assists and balon dors and listen to my narrow idea of what makes Ronaldo 'greater'.

Tells its own story.

Home of Barca Fans