Mykhaylo Mudryk

Zidane82

He gives me heavy Konoplyanka vibes from what I've seen of him. Head down, headless chicken dribbling, too reliant on his speed. Not too impressed

Add insane skillz though - complete opposite to Sterling who will be lucky to get a game now they have Felix and Mudryk .

JamDav1982

Eight and half years to reduce his cost on the financial fair play rules but in long term that will mean he is on the books for longer.

Givenchy

WTF Chelsea?! I thought the guy was Arsenal bound, he's even a huge fanboy. Also the fee.. this guy and Antony going for that money :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

WTF Chelsea?! I thought the guy was Arsenal bound, he's even a huge fanboy. Also the fee.. this guy and Antony going for that money :lol:

They are trying to make Bartomeu look good. At least we paid top price for second best prospect in the world and at the time one of the best midfielders in premier League. These prices are stupid level.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Who is this guy and what's the hype.

Only time can tell if he can make the transition, but he is a good prospect even if I get the 'headless chicken run' vibe from him. I mean, 100m for a 'prospect' to be WC is not THAT much 2023 - but the FFP is getting silly and only punishing the non-Arabic-sheikh-clubs which is a fucking joke.

vuji_31

Fast, agile, good dribbler, knows to pass the ball...

It is only good pattern for buying wingers. If they lack any of these basics, I would not even watch YT highlights.

Home of Barca Fans