La Liga Round 10: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 3-0

Mister Xavi

Fati shooting like on Wild West. Passing to Lewy sometimes would make sense.

Thats what happens when you dont let him play often, he loses sharpness. Xavi's fault imo, Ansu Fati should always start on LW and let Dembele en Raphina fight it out on the right wing. Ansu Fati is much mroe intelligent and efficient than them. But because of all these substitutions by Xavi Ansu Fati isnt as sharp as he used to be.

Mister Xavi

People were criticizing Inter for playing with 11 people behind the ball and locking in Lewandowski but I cannot blame them. You cant give Lewandowski any space, this guy can score out of any angle.

Mister Xavi

He has played in all games this season.

As a substitute yes, but not as a starting player. Xavi keeps using Dembele on the left wing instead of Ansu Fati. Dembele should stay right and fight it out there with Raphina. Ansu Fati is more efficient than Dembele.

Morten

Wait, aren't Villarreal supposed to be well-drilled and organized?

Well played by Barcelona then, i suppose.

mesiesta

Finally we played good.
Midfield played an awesome half. Everyone is on fire.
Lewa is a beast.
Even fullbacks are good today.

Villareal had 2 chances where if they had good strikers, they woukd have scored 2 already. This game means nothing. We are out of the CL and our only hope is madrid dropping poibts so we can win la liga. This season is over for me. Either way it looks like we need a proper coach next season

Home of Barca Fans