2022 Pre-Season - starts 4th July

Catta

Only thing Pique is good at now is passing whilst not under any pressure. Apart from that he is completely finished.

We now have 4 CBs who are all better than him. Should not see a minute in the league, if everyone stays fit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MLS teams have gotten better but there's a lot of rookie-level shit that still plagues games.

Can't count how many times I've seen the RB barely past the HW line just cross the ball out of desperation and despite having the time to deal with it the defense still shits the bed most of the time.

The States been producing some very interesting talents lately although not sure if much of it is due to the MLS. Maybe more high school and college.

Jadentheman

The States been producing some very interesting talents lately although not sure if much of it is due to the MLS. Maybe more high school and college.

It's MLS. The development academy program was much needed. Lots of homegrown talents starting to appear on the field.

Joan

I hope MLS grows though. Americans are good fans, you won't see atmosphere like this in many official matches in Nou Camp.

I loved Pique booing too.

Home of Barca Fans