Pablo Torre (loaned to Girona)

Porque

Without sounding too much a broken record. We should let him grow at AML in the B team with a few first team opportunities. I think that's where his best opportunity to enter the first team will be.

Seems a bit starstruck being at Barca right now though. Needs to relax and play his game.

Porque

Was better than Abde in the short time he was out wide though. With Ferran out and Ansu soon to be injured, he can be good there. Can make full use of his excellent crosses from there. Xavi-X-inshallah may never look better.

ajnotkeith

He's really small. Looks miles off the 1.73 listed. Might lend him more to playing as a forward rather than a midfielder at a higher level.

Messi983

Without sounding too much a broken record. We should let him grow at AML in the B team with a few first team opportunities. I think that's where his best opportunity to enter the first team will be.

Seems a bit starstruck being at Barca right now though. Needs to relax and play his game.

Exactly. We're too spoiled and expect every teenager will come straight into the first team and establish himself there in a few weeks like Ansu, Pedri or Gavi.

With depth in midfield and upfront we currently have I think it's actually better for him to not impress too much in preseason and go to develop in peace at Barca Atletic without fans overhyping him. We don't need him to have immediate impact on the team anyway. Talent is obviously there but it's also clear he still has a long way to go.

mc_lovin

Always wondered why he didn't go to Real. They need a creative midfielder much more than we do for a different profile alone. Looking at Gavi&Pedro and thinking, yeah, I want to compete with that takes balls.

It's a nice problem for us to have though.

khaled_a_d

Always wondered why he didn't go to Real. They need a creative midfielder much more than we do for a different profile alone. Looking at Gavi&Pedro and thinking, yeah, I want to compete with that takes balls.

Shared agent with Xavi and Pique, while we are giving chances to young players non-stop

Messi983

Young Spanish talents didn't really do that well at Madrid lately. Ceballos, Odriozola, Vallejo and Illarramendi before them. Asensio the only one who kind of made it but they also want to sell him apparently.

Home of Barca Fans