La Liga | Round 22: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-1

Devils

Cannot believe what I'm watching.

I don't think I've seen a worse game of football than this.

Valdario

dest is absolutely useless on that right side, his confidence level must be at an all time low playing like that

Asylum15

I was writing a presentation for work and stopped to watch that half.

Needless to say my presentation will be done tonight.
Jesus... Christ...

Gari

How is the intensity there? In the absence of stars, the coach comes first. But the thoughts of the coach are not visible.

mc_lovin

There's a certain threshold to beat lower/mid table teams comfortably (and it doesn't matter which one, they are all physically fit and have 11 players behind the ball) and we just aren't there offensively.

I would love to see prime Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets vs those teams with Abde and Luuk upfront... I can remember plenty of dull away games with them and Messi showing up once or twice.

gregorrin10

Cannot believe what I'm watching.

I don't think I've seen a worse game of football than this.

I'm not. As soon as I saw Alba and Busquets in there, my mind was made up. Great to see Alba being rewarded for that shocker of a game against Bilbao. Nothing better to show him he's undroppable no matter how shit he is. Dest could've had a stinker on LB instead, at least a point would've been made to Alba that way, but no. If Xavi doesn't plan on even giving Balde a chance, we need to loan him in the next week or so, and bring in a new LB. Tagliafico is available for €7M. Could get him on a 2 (and a half) year deal, similar to what we gave Depay last summer. Doesn't change the fact that we simply must get rid of Alba in the summer and bring in a bonafide starter like Gaya or Grimaldo anyway. But we also need someone now, cause I don't think I can take Alba stinking up the place every damn game from now until the end of the season. So someone like Tagliafico (reliable back up but could also overtake Alba for this season) on a shorter contract could be the perfect solution, especially since we should be able to afford him no problem.

Nazario1985

He only needs 5 years of work and having a team outclassing the opponent 200 times because outclassing Alaves 20 times is not enought

Gaudi

We don't need an attacker, we are not really missing chances, we are not creating it at all.

Home of Barca Fans