La Liga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

delancey

My stream stopped working and it was just as well! I cannot watch Barcelona play this poorly. On a side note, typical defensive park the bus counter football by Real Madrid. The Italian is strong in them. Hahaha

Messigician

Real Madrid beat Barcelona 2-1 + earn their 4th straight Cl?sico victory in all comps. Last time that happened was in 1965. It’s also Ancelotti’s first ever win at Camp Nou. Koeman loses his first 3 vs. RM as Bar?a boss + drop to 8th, could go 9th if Real Betis draw or win later.

Zidane82

I wonder if we should just keep Steg in goal along with Busqs then just play Pedri , Fati , Gavi , Nico and then add our other youngsters

Nazario1985

I wonder if we should just keep Steg in goal along with Busqs then just play Pedri , Fati , Gavi , Nico and then add our other youngsters

No more youngsters with average to low skill, we have Enough of them.

Of course they are superstars in this forum.

They all be sold to the likes of Wolves by the age of 24-25.

ajnotkeith

Decent game. We were threatening and getting into the final third a lot. If the midfield had been better we win this game

akaranzo

Absolutely pathetic. Everyone besides Aguero should be deeply embarrassed of themselves. ZERO fucking creativity in attack and defense is slow both physically and mentally as always.

Gari

Barcelona always loses the same. They miss a counterattack, then they are caught when everyone is running to recoup, the goalkeeper cannot help out. But the coach does not change anything and does not undertake. So it will continue. It is necessary to change something or defense, or attack, or tactics, I I don?t know what.

Windhook

Decent and expected result. But that was thanks to Ancelotti's defensive approach to the game. Barca have no philosophy in their game, no chemistry whatsoever in all areas. It's painful to watch and should look forward to the next manager Laporta and the board appoint. Reminded me of 2001 Barca when Rivaldo's brilliance carried the team, but we don't have such a player on this squad.

Home of Barca Fans