Koeman's Succesor? Media Speaks!

JamDav1982

The EPL will get hold of Ten Hag before Barca can.

It is where top coaches want to be at one of better clubs there.

Going to come down to Xavi being only candidate.

Wouldnt be surprised if Laporta still thinks Pep is the dream if City win the CL.

Birdy

The EPL will get hold of Ten Hag before Barca can.

It is where top coaches want to be at one of better clubs there.

Going to come down to Xavi being only candidate.

Wouldnt be surprised if Laporta still thinks Pep is the dream if City win the CL.

He is not leaving Ajax mid-season, that's for sure per multiple reports.

Hope come summer, he is tempted more by Barca than UTD, Spurs, or who else in EPL

JamDav1982

He is not leaving Ajax mid-season, that's for sure per multiple reports.

Hope come summer, he is tempted more by Barca than UTD, Spurs, or who else in EPL

Dont think he would turn down Utd for Barca or a top EPL job. Spurs maybe as they are long way off top four.

Anything can happen mid season and depends if window of job he wants that would not be available in summer.

Birdy

Javi Miguel, of Diario AS, who is a journalist very close to Xavi, tweeted that the club has decided XAvi is the coach to replace Koeman.

Take it with a grain of salt
I don't believe it when it comes from the mouthpiece of Xavi himself

fergus90

I'd absolutely love it to be Ten Hag but it's inevitably going to be Xavi.

Although I'd much rather Xavi than proven mediocrity. At least the excitement of the unknown will be there for a brief period.

malvolio

Meanwhile, Ten Haag recorded a 5-0 win in the Dutch League's title-deciding derby between Ajax and PSV

'Title-deciding derby', in October, with 24 games to go and a 4 points gap.

This was after that CL-clinching win vs Dortmund.

Birdy

'Title-deciding derby', in October, with 24 games to go and a 4 points gap.

This was after that CL-clinching win vs Dortmund.

Go collect your L first
after Konrad, following all the others before him, confirmed how the training sessions at Barca look like

Sorry, I meant another L,
after all the Ls you have been amassing here the last year

malvolio

Go collect your L first
after Konrad, following all the others before him, confirmed how the training sessions at Barca look like

Sorry, I meant another L,
after all the Ls you have been amassing here the last year

So Konrad had a tough preseason under a nutter like Sampaoli. What should I make of this? What next? Bielsa runs his players into the ground and gets applauded for it?

The point is our players are not unprofessional as was suggested by many. Well, maybe your boy Dembele was, but we won't go into that subject.

Putting Busi or FDJ on more physical training wouldn't change much as it won't improve what they are. Even if they are completely different in therms of physicality.

Or maybe they have different training routines at NT for those 2-3 games in the international break, that's why they perform better.

Horatio

You're welcome
What .. given the chance to manage Barca or ManU !?!?

He is adored in Amsterdam and is enjoying what he built. He is also fairly young still. I mean...don't quote me on it but would not be surprised at all if he decides to stay.
Maybe depends on what Overmars decides. I'll collect L if I am wrong.

clemente

Damn 5 years already since Pep and we are still looking for an elite replacement, don't even know how we ended up with EV and Koeman

Andresito

Staff member
He is adored in Amsterdam and is enjoying what he built. He is also fairly young still. I mean...don't quote me on it but would not be surprised at all if he decides to stay.
Maybe depends on what Overmars decides. I'll collect L if I am wrong.

I'll quote you on it.

Home of Barca Fans