Koeman's Succesor? Media Speaks!

Adversus

3-4-3 with wing-backs at Belgium

That was his preferred formation before coming to Everton but he played 4-2-3-1 almost every game for us because it suited the players we had. I think he will adapt to what he has.

His style is exactly the style Barca fans expect their team to be playing. He's pretty uncompromising when it comes to that. Ultimately it's what got him fired at Everton. The fans grew to hate it when due to injuries and age we didn't have the players to implement it effectively. We had lots of possession and created chances but kept getting hit on the counter.

Last edited:

Morten

I saw Pirlo high on the supposed list, whats that all about? No way is he getting the job, i mean, come on.

Messigician

Bar?a are preparing the final list of candidates to replace Koeman. Xavi is not one of the main candidates. Jordi Cruyff is discarded after refusing the job

? @FCBRAC1

Looks like either Pirlo or Roberto Martinez

Porque

How about we offer the Dutch FA to swap Van Gaal with Koeman.

If we are going to implode, let's implode with style.

Bar?a are preparing the final list of candidates to replace Koeman. Xavi is not one of the main candidates. Jordi Cruyff is discarded after refusing the job

? @FCBRAC1

Looks like either Pirlo or Roberto Martinez

loool wtfff
barca is a circus if this goes ahead...
ten hag rejected??? should be the only guy the club were looking for !

SeloBarca

loool wtfff
barca is a circus if this goes ahead...
ten hag rejected??? should be the only guy the club were looking for !

Ajax is still winning, while Barca is a sinking ship.
Ofcourse no major coach wants to take over until the club gets back on its feet and better players are brought in.

iniestaGOAT

Its going to be Roberto Martinez. I wonder how good he is. Was impressed during the early Everton days but then he got sacked and havent seen him since cause I dont watch bums in belgium.

Home of Barca Fans